Hey Mario [kneeling is a thing]

Advertisement
Probably the worst blunder in college football by any coach, probably in decades.

Saban’s ’Kick-6’ loss to Bama and Harbaugh‘s fumbled punt snap-TD return loss were flukes. Poor coaching, but still flukes.

All Mario had to do was run 36 seconds of time off the clock. Against the team with no timeouts. To be honest, shouldn’t have even had 36 seconds. I’m pretty sure at least 10 seconds or more or were left on the clock by snapping the ball too early on previous downs.

This is not on the refs, or on Chaney, or on Kam, or on TVD. The team overcame all of the obstacles and self-inflicted wounds and had the game won with 36 seconds remaining.

This loss is completely on the man in charge.

Gotta disagree with you. As poorly as they played, the coaching was even worse. You take a knee and win the game. Period. ****, if I'm TVD, I audible to taking a **** knee.
Don't even need the audible. He can literally take the snap and take a knee. Regardless, this is on the coaching staff 100%.

When you’re a multi-time national championship winning coach you get a little more grace but yeah I get what you’re saying.

Mario has to keep the locker room though. That’s why throwing Dawson under the bus was real fcking weak.

Own it and move on not make excuses or blame others
I’m not defending Mario or criticizing Saban.

Advertisement
This might offend, but I truly don’t give af:

I was certain that we would beat the brakes off of GT today. GT is a middling, P5 team, who just got beat by a middling G5 program the week b4.

I defended the Mario hire, although he wasn’t my 1st choice as a HC. I felt there were better options at a cheaper rate than Mario, but per our history of a program lately, the admin chooses to zero in on one guy based upon nepotism and cronyism. With that being said, I still felt Mario was going to be a great hire & w/ Rad and Zo on board, we would be in great hands.

So y wasn’t Mario my first choice? Mario leaves a lot to be desired in coaching. He has a face that seems unsure all the time, & I notice he’s always asking refs ?’s on penalties, and then gives a fist pump when good news is given. Imo, it seems minute, but the ?’s he’s asking doesn’t need to be asked. He looks like he’s asking b/c he doesn’t know; why do I say that? B/c while everyone else is celebrating a call, Mario looks tight until he gets clarification.

In crunch moments, Mario looks tense, tight, and unsure. Those moments have led to Oregon losing games they had zero business losing, & it’s now reared its ugly head here. Tonight was inexcusable, and if imma be frank, something I’ve never witnessed from any coach…ever. A knee, & it’s victory. Did the refs ***** us? Sure; but, I watch enough ACC & CFB football to say objectively that refs are bad. Chaney was down, imo; but, I felt 50/50 on the call standing b/c there was contact made b4 he hit ground and the ball moved, slightly. Regardless, that’s moot b/c Chaney should’ve never been in that position. ****, the game should’ve never been in that position.

Until Miami learns to stop defeating itself by either poor play calling, clock management, effort, etc, we’ll never be back. Unfortunately, we’ve been doing this chit for 20+ years now.

But when i told you.....NVM i aint even gonna do it. lol You still my dawg.

Lol Clemson is going to skull fck us.

If we lose to unc we may lose every game the rest of the season. Win against unc and we can salvage the season. Don’t see us beating Clemson though
We won't beat UNC, they're a bad matchup for us.

We might beat Clemson, unless they buck their ideas up between now and then.

on twitter non-miami sports accounts are starting to show the angle which clearly shows Chaney was down. I feel so bad for him.
No clear view though…

The swish cheese effect… all those ****** things had to happen perfectly to allow it to happen with each one being preventable.

Advertisement
Mario‘s face in tight games looks like mine when I’ve been prairie dogging in the truck trying to make it to a toilet , then I start questioning “ options “ since it’s getting past butt puckering time. It’s now go time. The only difference is I make it to the toilet most times , Mario on the other hand filled his britches in front of the entire country.

We won't beat UNC, they're a bad matchup for us.

We might beat Clemson, unless they buck their ideas up between now and then.

Clemson plays up to us every time...dabo hates us....they will try to run up the score there...and we arent just gonna out fyzical them. smh

But when i told you.....NVM i aint even gonna do it. lol You still my dawg.

Man, I didn’t wanna believe. I legit believed playing in the ACC w/ the resources at his disposal, he would be good here. I figured his time at UO, he’ll be able to overcome those idiosyncrasies as a HC. I wasn’t no Lane fan, but got **** man. That same chit is here, alive & well.

Advertisement
UNC : Loss
Clemson: Loss
Virginia: Win
NC ST. : Win
F$U: Loss
UL: Loss

We may sneak one surprise win out, but it's probably our reality.
Forgetting Boston College at the end... it would not shock me 1 bit if he lost the locker room after this...I'd be more shocked if they rallied and rebounded from it. Feels like this program has been cursed for 2 decades. 5-0 all but in the bag and that **** happens

Advertisement
Man, I didn’t wanna believe. I legit believed playing in the ACC w/ the resources at his disposal, he would be good here. I figured his time at UO, he’ll be able to overcome those idiosyncrasies as a HC. I wasn’t no Lane fan, but got **** man. That same chit is here, alive & well.
Been watching it since FIU...A leopard dont change their spots too much. Its still there.

I always told you the Pac is easier than the Acc. In the Acc we are the hated team...we get everybody's best shot and play against the refs every game. He had it easy out west.

This might offend, but I truly don’t give af:

I was certain that we would beat the brakes off of GT today. GT is a middling, P5 team, who just got beat by a middling G5 program the week b4.

I defended the Mario hire, although he wasn’t my 1st choice as a HC. I felt there were better options at a cheaper rate than Mario, but per our history of a program lately, the admin chooses to zero in on one guy based upon nepotism and cronyism. With that being said, I still felt Mario was going to be a great hire & w/ Rad and Zo on board, we would be in great hands.

So y wasn’t Mario my first choice? Mario leaves a lot to be desired in coaching. He has a face that seems unsure all the time, & I notice he’s always asking refs ?’s on penalties, and then gives a fist pump when good news is given. Imo, it seems minute, but the ?’s he’s asking doesn’t need to be asked. He looks like he’s asking b/c he doesn’t know; why do I say that? B/c while everyone else is celebrating a call, Mario looks tight until he gets clarification.

In crunch moments, Mario looks tense, tight, and unsure. Those moments have led to Oregon losing games they had zero business losing, & it’s now reared its ugly head here. Tonight was inexcusable, and if imma be frank, something I’ve never witnessed from any coach…ever. A knee, & it’s victory. Did the refs ***** us? Sure; but, I watch enough ACC & CFB football to say objectively that refs are bad. Chaney was down, imo; but, I felt 50/50 on the call standing b/c there was contact made b4 he hit ground and the ball moved, slightly. Regardless, that’s moot b/c Chaney should’ve never been in that position. ****, the game should’ve never been in that position.

Until Miami learns to stop defeating itself by either poor play calling, clock management, effort, etc, we’ll never be back. Unfortunately, we’ve been doing this chit for 20+ years now.

I had had this team going 8-4 and this was not one of the losses I had under them. I thought this game would be 41-16. Even when it was 3-0 at halftime I thought it was one of those games where we get it together in the 2nd half but they did still manage to win the game before we got Mario

Advertisement
Back