Hey Mario [kneeling is a thing]

Advertisement
Probably the worst blunder in college football by any coach, probably in decades.

Saban’s ’Kick-6’ loss to Bama and Harbaugh‘s fumbled punt snap-TD return loss were flukes. Poor coaching, but still flukes.

All Mario had to do was run 36 seconds of time off the clock. Against the team with no timeouts. To be honest, shouldn’t have even had 36 seconds. I’m pretty sure at least 10 seconds or more or were left on the clock by snapping the ball too early on previous downs.

This is not on the refs, or on Chaney, or on Kam, or on TVD. The team overcame all of the obstacles and self-inflicted wounds and had the game won with 36 seconds remaining.

This loss is completely on the man in charge.

Fumbling the ball after being down and having the officials double down on a bad call is a fluke. Blowing a coverage and biting on something short with 10 seconds on the clock is a fluke. Mario lost this game, but he wasn't alone.

You kneel the ball when the opponent has no chance of stopping the clock or getting the ball back. It’s called “ the victory formation“ for a reason.
Hey all you Mario Slurpers what do you think of his great coaching decisions, Take a Knee

I understand it's a fair time to pile on Mario. But this is an absurd take. Miami Hurricanes are yet to win the ACC. If he does what he did at Oregon, that would be 2 ACC conference wins and a BCS bowl game win. In what world is that shameful?
Face it, Mario sucks as a Head Coach, this was a poor decision hiring him. You just lost to GT at home, who lost to Bowling Green last week and you think we are going to beat North Carolina next week, FSU, Clemson, and NC State, impossible with this coach. Our record will be 6-6, or 7-5 at best.

Face it, Mario sucks as a Head Coach, this was a poor decision hiring him. You just lost to GT at home, who lost to Bowling Green last week and you think we are going to beat North Carolina next week, FSU, Clemson, and NC State, impossible with this coach. Our record will be 6-6, or 7-5 at best.

Your season prediction has absolutely nothing to do with what I was commenting on.

Advertisement
Anyone heard from Mario Cristobum lately? That guy saw this coming from a mile away. He didn't wear orange and green glasses when looking at Cristobals coaching ability (or lack thereof) , and caught a lot of heat for that.

We should have kneed twice after that run to get gtech to blow their last timeout, we ran once then the football gods said really? Then we did it again and we paid the price lol

Advertisement
Not sure which had the worst ending. This game or

pjimage-2021-08-16T180417.644.jpg

I’m just surprised this whole ****show hasn’t been plastered on SportCenter.
They showed the highlights, but not the disaster behind it.

Advertisement
Worst loss in the history of the program. The timing of it just could not be worse. Just when we all want to believe, turns out it’s the same old canes.

Over the years I’ve made my peace with losing a lot of games. Life goes on. But, this one is going to sting for awhile. Absolutely sickening.
LOL!!! Every year it's the "Worst Loss" in the history of the program...

Rinse and repeat my fellow Cane brethren.

Advertisement
I’m just surprised this whole ****show hasn’t been plastered on SportCenter.
They showed the highlights, but not the disaster behind it.
Don’t worry it’s all over social media. We’re the laughing stock of the sport right now.

I understand it's a fair time to pile on Mario. But this is an absurd take. Miami Hurricanes are yet to win the ACC. If he does what he did at Oregon, that would be 2 ACC conference wins and a BCS bowl game win. In what world is that shameful?
Giving Mario credit for winning the PAC-12 in 2020 after going 4-3 is weak.

Take away Justin Herbert (who Mario inherited from the prior regime) and there is nothing on his coaching resume.

Advertisement
Back