Hey Mario [kneeling is a thing]

Nope. Not the same.
:40 seconds 3rd down up 6
:36 seconds 3rd down up 3

Both should have taken a knee OR thrown a long pass out of bounds. Nick got very lucky because the clock should have stopped when the ball went outside the field of play giving atm one play. The long pass out of bounds should have been on 2nd or 3rd down.

The BIG difference: rain!

Advertisement
If Mario or Dawson or anyone with common ******* sense kneeled last night. We would be able to focus on critical issues such as playcalling and QB play in the red zone leading up to NC

Now we gotta answer for this clown show.

Did you see them drive 70 yards with the game on the line and basically no time on the clock?

You think that happens to Alabama / Georgia et al against GT? No, they clamp down and close the game out. We're not there yet, clearly.
Bro. Come on. Just stop it mane.

Do not understand why Mario should not be held out of next game

Doesn’t he suspend or hold out players for dumb mistakes or issues?

Mario should be disciplined by being forced to miss UNC game

A bone-headed mistake by Mario, Dawson, and TVD (yes TVD should have taken a knee no matter the play-call)

Advertisement
Do not understand why Mario should not be held out of next game

Doesn’t he suspend or hold out players for dumb mistakes or issues?

Mario should be disciplined by being forced to miss UNC game

A bone-headed mistake by Mario, Dawson, and TVD (yes TVD should have taken a knee no matter the play-call)
Mario should bench himself.

Look... a wise man once told me.

"how you do ANYTHING, is how you do EVERYTHING "

Sad Super Mario GIF by Mashed

Advertisement
Sometimes the stats can be slow to be available.

But if that wasn’t the case, I almost think that’s even worse. Because it would leave no excuse for that playcall.

Something is up, because Mario did say he should have stepped into it. I’m sure he could hear the conversation going on.

There isn't any explanation. Either Mario inexplicably thought, for some insane reason, that we'd get a 25 second play clock, or some jack *** player or staff member decided to stroke their own ego by still running plays instead of taking a knee...and Mario chose not to throw them under the bus.

Remember when the Cotton Bowl clips were used to explain taunting rules? You know, the world has been waiting for a coaching clip on this sort of thing.

The most infuriating thing about it all is that Mario's bone-headed move has given all the sports media hacks an excuse to ignore that disgraceful call and the clear lack of integrity of ACC officiating.

Advertisement
This might offend, but I truly don’t give af:

I was certain that we would beat the brakes off of GT today. GT is a middling, P5 team, who just got beat by a middling G5 program the week b4.

I defended the Mario hire, although he wasn’t my 1st choice as a HC. I felt there were better options at a cheaper rate than Mario, but per our history of a program lately, the admin chooses to zero in on one guy based upon nepotism and cronyism. With that being said, I still felt Mario was going to be a great hire & w/ Rad and Zo on board, we would be in great hands.

So y wasn’t Mario my first choice? Mario leaves a lot to be desired in coaching. He has a face that seems unsure all the time, & I notice he’s always asking refs ?’s on penalties, and then gives a fist pump when good news is given. Imo, it seems minute, but the ?’s he’s asking doesn’t need to be asked. He looks like he’s asking b/c he doesn’t know; why do I say that? B/c while everyone else is celebrating a call, Mario looks tight until he gets clarification.

In crunch moments, Mario looks tense, tight, and unsure. Those moments have led to Oregon losing games they had zero business losing, & it’s now reared its ugly head here. Tonight was inexcusable, and if imma be frank, something I’ve never witnessed from any coach…ever. A knee, & it’s victory. Did the refs ***** us? Sure; but, I watch enough ACC & CFB football to say objectively that refs are bad. Chaney was down, imo; but, I felt 50/50 on the call standing b/c there was contact made b4 he hit ground and the ball moved, slightly. Regardless, that’s moot b/c Chaney should’ve never been in that position. ****, the game should’ve never been in that position.

Until Miami learns to stop defeating itself by either poor play calling, clock management, effort, etc, we’ll never be back. Unfortunately, we’ve been doing this chit for 20+ years now.
You just described every coach. So with that being said, spot on I guess

Advertisement
Mario‘s face in tight games looks like mine when I’ve been prairie dogging in the truck trying to make it to a toilet , then I start questioning “ options “ since it’s getting past butt puckering time. It’s now go time. The only difference is I make it to the toilet most times , Mario on the other hand filled his britches in front of the entire country.

You and Mario know deep down there is but one option… RUN

Advertisement
Back