Hey Mario [kneeling is a thing]

Advertisement
And look what happened to that bum after that huge coaching blunder.

Oh, just the three National Titles you say?
Wasn’t defending or blaming anyone. Was questioning the media‘s post-game inquiry.

And, no, I am not calling for Mario’s head yet.

The best coach ever just did the same thing Mario did TODAY. Nick ran the ball on 3rd down with :40 left. The difference? No fumble. It was also a stupid play because they could have just backed up 10-15 yards then downed it. 4th down with 7 seconds either way.

Point being. Nick made a nearly identical call today

Nope. Not the same.

Advertisement
This might offend, but I truly don’t give af:

I was certain that we would beat the brakes off of GT today. GT is a middling, P5 team, who just got beat by a middling G5 program the week b4.

I defended the Mario hire, although he wasn’t my 1st choice as a HC. I felt there were better options at a cheaper rate than Mario, but per our history of a program lately, the admin chooses to zero in on one guy based upon nepotism and cronyism. With that being said, I still felt Mario was going to be a great hire & w/ Rad and Zo on board, we would be in great hands.

So y wasn’t Mario my first choice? Mario leaves a lot to be desired in coaching. He has a face that seems unsure all the time, & I notice he’s always asking refs ?’s on penalties, and then gives a fist pump when good news is given. Imo, it seems minute, but the ?’s he’s asking doesn’t need to be asked. He looks like he’s asking b/c he doesn’t know; why do I say that? B/c while everyone else is celebrating a call, Mario looks tight until he gets clarification.

In crunch moments, Mario looks tense, tight, and unsure. Those moments have led to Oregon losing games they had zero business losing, & it’s now reared its ugly head here. Tonight was inexcusable, and if imma be frank, something I’ve never witnessed from any coach…ever. A knee, & it’s victory. Did the refs ***** us? Sure; but, I watch enough ACC & CFB football to say objectively that refs are bad. Chaney was down, imo; but, I felt 50/50 on the call standing b/c there was contact made b4 he hit ground and the ball moved, slightly. Regardless, that’s moot b/c Chaney should’ve never been in that position. ****, the game should’ve never been in that position.

Until Miami learns to stop defeating itself by either poor play calling, clock management, effort, etc, we’ll never be back. Unfortunately, we’ve been doing this chit for 20+ years now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Remember Saban’s ‘Kick-6’ against Auburn? Tries a 58-yard FG with a bad PK, who whiffed 2-3 FGs earlier In the game. We all know what happened.

Would love to hear the local media’s post-game questions.
When you’re a multi-time national championship winning coach you get a little more grace but yeah I get what you’re saying.

Mario has to keep the locker room though. That’s why throwing Dawson under the bus was real fcking weak.

Own it and move on not make excuses or blame others

Wasn’t defending or blaming anyone. Was questioning the media‘s post-game inquiry.

And, no, I am not calling for Mario’s head yet.
I wasn't claiming you were - I was saying that the best College coach of all time made a blunder that cost his team the game and went on to build a dynasty. (**** apparently he made the exact same call tonight that Cristobal did - the refs just didn't incorrectly rule it a fumble)

This lot would have wanted him run out of town.

This might offend, but I truly don’t give af:

I was certain that we would beat the brakes off of GT today. GT is a middling, P5 team, who just got beat by a middling G5 program the week b4.

I defended the Mario hire, although he wasn’t my 1st choice as a HC. I felt there were better options at a cheaper rate than Mario, but per our history of a program lately, the admin chooses to zero in on one guy based upon nepotism and cronyism. With that being said, I still felt Mario was going to be a great hire & w/ Rad and Zo on board, we would be in great hands.

So y wasn’t Mario my first choice? Mario leaves a lot to be desired in coaching. He has a face that seems unsure all the time, & I notice he always are asking refs ?’s on penalties, and then gives a fist pump when good news is given. Imo, it seems minute, but the ?’s he’s asking doesn’t need to be asked. He looks like he’s asking b/c he doesn’t know; why do I say that? B/c while everyone else is celebrating a call, Mario looks tight until he gets clarification.

In crunch moments, Mario looks tense, tight, and unsure. Those moments have led to Oregon losing games they had zero business losing, & it’s now reared its ugly head here. Tonight was inexcusable, and if imma be frank, I’ve never witnessed from any coach ever. A knee, & it’s victory. Did the refs ***** us? Sure; but, I watch enough ACC & CFB football to say objectively that refs are bad. Chaney was down, imo; but, I felt 50/50 on the call standing b/c there was contact made b4 he hit ground and the ball moved, slightly. Regardless, that’s moot b/c Chaney should’ve never been in that position. ****, the game should’ve never been in that position.

Until Miami learns to stop defeating itself by either poor play calling, clock management, effort, etc, we’ll never be back. Unfortunately, we’ve been doing this chit for 20+ years now.
Mario‘s face in tight games looks like mine when I’ve been prairie dogging in the truck trying to make it to a toilet , then I start questioning “ options “ since it’s getting past butt puckering time. It’s now go time. The only difference is I make it to the toilet most times , Mario on the other hand filled his britches in front of the entire country.

Advertisement
Had to be a Columbus dude to not know math...I kid I kid but not really. Like someone mentioned before, we had 9 assistant coaches and not one said, hey don't be a mamerto, kneel it here!?!?! Secondly, Chaney's elbow was down. Lastly, Mario may have just lost the locker room, no way he can see these kids in the eyes who have busted their *** off all off season and season and then be like., "my bad." They should be 5-0 (as sloppy as the game was) and you just gave their season up.

Lol Mario made the worst decision ever.

We still let them beat us and let them score with a 74 yard drive in 25 seconds.

Mario fcked the kids but if they don’t look in the mirror and acknowledge their culpability we’re going to lose the season which would be a big shame.

Hope they stick together and finish strong
You can look in mirror and admit you made mistakes. But guess what, TVD led the tying drive. The defense made a play to get the lead. And then shut them down.

The offense then proceeds to get the game into a situation to go into the VICTORY formation and escape with an ugly, horrendous victory.

It’s a lot easier to review the mistakes you made knowing you won. But when your “leader” takes that from you, why would even want to try for him?

The only chance to salvage anything from this game, burn everything. All of it. Mario owns the loss to everyone. Every single player. You don’t harp on missed tackles or penalties or turnovers. Yea the team could’ve played better. But they won. Mario lost this game.

Because they wanted to get Chaney 100 yards is the on ly reason I can come up with. Or we have the dumbest coaches ever
You want to win championships you take wins over one player's stats especially with a three point lead. Up 20 go ahead and do what you want, but he has to be ruthless here. Wins trump everything and you do not risk the win for anything. Not a player, not a stat, nothing. He ruined the season for a meaningless 100 yard stat.

This is a big problem with Mario. He often thinks his team is better than it is. He was planning on a blow out with stupid black uniforms, every recruit in the nation. Meanwhile GT and TVD didn't get the memo. He is worse than some of the people on here thinking we could actually compete with other top ten teams or a playoff.

Advertisement
Lol Clemson is going to skull fck us.

If we lose to unc we may lose every game the rest of the season. Win against unc and we can salvage the season. Don’t see us beating Clemson though

on twitter non-miami sports accounts are starting to show the angle which clearly shows Chaney was down. I feel so bad for him.
For that kid to absolutely work his *** off to get back on that field and play as hard as he has this season, it was heart breaking seeing him in tears on the sideline. Chaney does not deserve this.

Lol Clemson is going to skull fck us.

If we lose to unc we may lose every game the rest of the season. Win against unc and we can salvage the season. Don’t see us beating Clemson though
UVA is so bad they will just out **** up and lose the game.

Advertisement
Back