Hey Guys New to InSight

I think the "great debate" you reference is so multi-faceted. I don't think I am a 100% staunch "it's the play calling" guy. I definitely am not a 100% "it's the players" guy either. Sometimes they manifest and one of the entities overpowers the other sure. I have seen times when the play call was the right call and we didn't execute. I have seen times where the play call was rudimentary and wasted in a quagmire of "what the h%ll was that?"

But ultimately being 126th in the country on 3rd downs is not acceptable no matter who is calling the plays or running them. Going into spring that is the one area where this offense needs to have some better clarity.

As far as the Spring Qb battle. I know publically the team announced that it is Rosier's job to lose. But ultimately Rosier's inaccuracy and the fact he went under 50% passing in 5 games this year (3 of them losses) HAS to be corrected. Richt's offense is a very read-centric take what they give you friendly offense. Obviously RPO's play big part in this and ultimately I wouldn't classify the offense as a vertical based attack system. It is a timing based system often times centered on the lower numbers of the route tree. I would think % wise we need to get back to above a 60% guy who also does not limit you with ball placement even on his completions.

Perry has the better tools. Perry is the better arm talent. But ultimately until the bullets fly we are going to go into spring knowing whatever the hyperbole, that there in fact will be a quarterback competition. If you had to press me today, I am not going to bet against the guy who was the number one guy on Richt's board just two cycles ago. But man those bullets need to fly before I bet the farm.

Good stuff, thanks

Advertisement
Welcome aboard, Roman.

We all have our smh moments, so I guess yours was the Turds.

I follow you on twitter and found you to be an excellent follow. Look forward to your breakdowns of the '19 cycle along with the Spring QB battle.

Advertisement
Proofread what you write and you will be ahead of a certain other that writes for the site..oh,and welcome

Last edited:
Advertisement
D$ last 2 staff editions coming out swinging! Welcome. Looking forward to you thoughts/breakdowns this spring.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I love ya cause you’re Canes Fam ... I dislike ya cause you’ve never followed me back on Twitter .... But I will support ya ... Go Canes

Advertisement
Welcome. D$ must have won the all-star voting. Petey was our first love, but for our sake it just didn't work out. Loving the content.

This questions been asked several times and not answered, which means he played nowhere, which means he was never offered by UF.

I’m calling bull****.[/QUO

hahaha....turned my back for two seconds and here we are. Was always a dual sport kid. Played for the Texas Ranger organization for several years after playing for the reigning NCAA champion Coastal Carolina Chanticleers. Just went the other way with it my man.

I love ya cause you’re Canes Fam ... I dislike ya cause you’ve never followed me back on Twitter .... But I will support ya ... Go Canes

Send me your handle on twitter and I will follow back. Just looked up your twitter handle and I guess you go by a different name. No problem fam sorry for the delay.

Advertisement
Back