Hey Guys New to InSight

Roman Marciante

Sophomore
Premium
First off I would like to thank the Canes Insight family for this remarkable opportunity to join to team. Special shout out to the main man D$ and my guy Geo for being great ambassadors and allowing me the chance. Little background on me, I was born and raised in South Florida and been a Cane Fan since birth. I have been writing for another Cane's site over the past year and ultimately I will always appreciate what I learned under that umbrella. I have screamed at more TV screens and had more sleepless nights over this little team in the Gables than I can count.

Once upon a time, I might have thrown a touchdown or two for St Thomas Aquinas and almost signed with UF. (BOO THIS MAN) Now that I have that uncomfortable tidbit of information out of the way, I am about to go to work. In the next couple of days I will be releasing all things on the QB offers out to date. Simultaneously I will be getting familiar with the inner workings of this site and getting the chance to meet and just talk shop.

I literally love breaking down the quarterback position and just have a passion for great play calling and overall schematic brilliancy. I like numbers. I like stats. I like to keep it simple. I like to stay level headed and I will never big league anyone. Just wasn't raised that way. Ultimately I will be trying to engage and just be a fan like the rest of you fine people. In closing, thanks for the warm welcome on Twitter today it was really appreciated.

Roman

Advertisement
First off I would like to thank the Canes Insight family for this remarkable opportunity to join to team. Special shout out to the main man D$ and my guy Geo for being great ambassadors and allowing me the chance. Little background on me, I was born and raised in South Florida and been a Cane Fan since birth. I have been writing for another Cane's site over the past year and ultimately I will always appreciate what I learned under that umbrella. I have screamed at more TV screens and had more sleepless nights over this little team in the Gables than I can count.

Once upon a time, I might have thrown a touchdown or two for St Thomas Aquinas and almost signed with UF. (BOO THIS MAN) Now that I have that uncomfortable tidbit of information out of the way, I am about to go to work. In the next couple of days I will be releasing all things on the QB offers out to date. Simultaneously I will be getting familiar with the inner workings of this site and getting the chance to meet and just talk shop.

I literally love breaking down the quarterback position and just have a passion for great play calling and overall schematic brilliancy. I like numbers. I like stats. I like to keep it simple. I like to stay level headed and I will never big league anyone. Just wasn't raised that way. Ultimately I will be trying to engage and just be a fan like the rest of you fine people. In closing, thanks for the warm welcome on Twitter today it was really appreciated.

Roman

Welcome to the board.

Tbh, the best way to welcome you here is probably a **** you for considering signing with the Turds. (Had to get it out the way)

You have to contribute to Gator tears before you can be taken seriously around here. Almost signed with UF...did you fall and crack your skull or something?

Advertisement
I knew that Gator thing would ruffle feathers. :D:D:DSteve Spurrier and Lawson Holland were just really good recruiters. (Showing the age now) They got in with the mom those dirty ********. I didn't fall on my head Zbrod don't worry. At least I don't remember if I did or not. :unsure:I did tell Boston College I didn't want to sign with them because "I didn't want to go to a school that loses to Miami by 50 points every year." (I wasn't necessarily a coachable kid back then lol)

Advertisement

Roman
Welcome and good luck can't wait to read your stuff......

Advertisement
Advertisement

Roman

Break down Taisun P. as well.

I didn't know Dan Sileo played QB. Weird.

Just kidding. Welcome here.

Advertisement
Back