Heuerman (from ND MOD)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't fathom how a TE could want to move from FL to either Ohio or Indiana when you have a school like Miami that uses the TE more and puts top TE in the league.

The problem is recently we have not been using the TE as extensively as we used to, (Graham being the exception, and even he wasn't featured), and these kids aren't as hooked onto tradition as we think they are. Yes, Miami makes a ton of sense for any kid who wants to play TE and get to the league, but the staff has to utilize the position more to entice these kids.

He tweeted a pic of him bosa and some other osu commit saying the trio and he was decked out in osu gear... think it's osu for him and bosa

Advertisement
If he did delay his decision so his brother could be there it sure sounds like OSU all the way.

He isnt some POS like Bryce Brown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mike probably saw him at Vitamin World Wednesday night wearing a Miami shirt and a Notre Dame hat.

We might not end up with Heuerman but we made up a lot of ground from than when we first started recruiting him.

He tweeted a pic of him bosa and some other osu commit saying the trio and he was decked out in osu gear... think it's osu for him and bosa

i think it was anzalone...and im pretty sure camren williams(2012 signee) was also chatting that group on saturday in columbus.

UFM wants this kid badly... but i don't believe heuerman has given his commitment to osu (at least not at the spring game)

I can't fathom how a TE could want to move from FL to either Ohio or Indiana when you have a school like Miami that uses the TE more and puts top TE in the league.

The problem is recently we have not been using the TE as extensively as we used to, (Graham being the exception, and even he wasn't featured), and these kids aren't as hooked onto tradition as we think they are. Yes, Miami makes a ton of sense for any kid who wants to play TE and get to the league, but the staff has to utilize the position more to entice these kids.

This staff has had only one season and our best TE was Clive Walford. ****, Dyron Dye got plenty of run at TE and he's a DL. That's how f'ed we were at that position. Which is why Dobbard is so stoked to be coming here. And you can't blame Golden and Fisch for what Shannon and Whipple where doing.

Advertisement
Back