Heuerman (from ND MOD)

Advertisement
"My thoughts on the spring game was that it was nuts," the nation's No. 10 ranked tight end said Sunday afternoon. "I went to Miami's spring game and there were maybe 2,000 people there on a beautiful day compared to 80,000 on a roughly ugly one at OSU."- Hauerman

LINK?

Its between us or ND with ND have the lead imo. Basically, if he goes through with his announcement on Friday it'll be ND. Imo.

Advertisement
draw your own conclusions..

..While in the Shoe that day, he also got to spend some time with other recruits, which helped him feel even more comfortable with the Bucks. Two of the prospects he spent most of his time with were Wymossing (PA) LB Alex Anzalone and Naples (FL) Barron Collier TE Mike Heuerman. Of course Anzalone committed to Ohio State on Saturday, while Heuerman is currently finalizing his decision amongst OSU, LSU, Miami (FL), and Notre Dame.
The Dream Team"The Bash Brothers" with Pantoni and Vrabel

The three were practically inseparable during the weekend and were even tagged with the nickname "The Bash Brothers". Bosa said both Anzalone and Heuerman "were really cool kids and I know we will all be good friends for a long time". In regards to the nickname (that's sure to stick), he "loved it, but still isn't even sure who came up with it"....

from another site

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't get why we bring recruits to our spring game or even our regular season games. We have the worst college football atmosphere of any major program in the country. At least at the Orange Bowl we could bring recruits to a big night game and it would stack up. Now we just look like a joke by comparison. Don't try to sell the program through the areas we cant compete in. Bring kids to the campus, the beach, the club, and to the stadium when theres nothing going on out there and they can be impressed by how big it is. I was born and raised down here and grew up a huge fan but if you brought me to the UM/Duke game at Jimmy Buffet stadium and a LSU/UF night game and asked me as a 17 year old high school junior to compare the two my eyes would start to wander...

Advertisement
DCH said:
I don't get why we bring recruits to our spring game or even our regular season games. We have the worst college football atmosphere of any major program in the country. At least at the Orange Bowl we could bring recruits to a big night game and it would stack up. Now we just look like a joke by comparison. Don't try to sell the program through the areas we cant compete in. Bring kids to the campus, the beach, the club, and to the stadium when theres nothing going on out there and they can be impressed by how big it is. I was born and raised down here and grew up a huge fan but if you brought me to the UM/Duke game at Jimmy Buffet stadium and a LSU/UF night game and asked me as a 17 year old high school junior to compare the two my eyes would start to wander...

He went on his own dime. It's about a 90 minute drive from his house. You think we are gonna tell a kid he can't come to the spring game?

I started the thread because some of their MODS felt really confident. They tell it like they see it. If they (ND) think has a chance they will say it and if they think ND doesn't have a chance, they again will be honest.

Advertisement
Wow. Very surprising. Guess it shouldn't be, they have had success lately with Fasano, Rudolph and now Eifert.

Until he signs his LOI it ain't over!
Lots of fools in this thread with "it's OSU and it's always been"! Clowns!!!

**** Notre Dame.

I would say, also, "and **** anyone who picks them, especially over offers from a Big3 school," but these are just kids.

Advertisement
Back