Heuerman (from ND MOD)

hasena75

Junior
-Said reason he made his second ND trip is because when he came to Miami he felt really comfortable and wanted to make sure he could be as comfortable at ND as he is/was at Miami.

-Still scheduled to visit OSU this weekend.

-May or may not wait until the 27th to announce.

ND Mod feels very confident with Heurerman and ND.

Advertisement
Heuerman is going to OSU or Miami. ND has thousand TEs & the least chance beside that.

Heuerman said he was announcing the 23rd. Anyone have any confirmation of the 27th date? Thats the first I heard it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know why but I think Miami has a good shot at getting Christian Morgan.

I think Morgan heads to Baylor but i think Miami has Morgan third on there board behind Huerman,McNeil. I think Miami lands McNeil if they really stay on him. But yea Huerman is down to OSU and Miami. OSU is the choice here imo.

Heurman and Lynch talk a lot. I would be surprised if he chose Notre Dame after lynch left. Anything can happen especially as morally corupt as the ND staff are.

ND folks think they're getting him. the heurman kid was on some recruit radio show that those homos call power hour two times. they think that makes him a lock.

from the outside looking in, Miami just makes so much sense for this kid. IDK anything about him really other than his bro is at OSU with that snake Urban. he is supposedly announcing soon but for some reason I think this one will go on for a while. nobody is gonna lay off of him after he "commits"

ND folks think they're getting him. the heurman kid was on some recruit radio show that those homos call power hour two times. they think that makes him a lock.

from the outside looking in, Miami just makes so much sense for this kid. IDK anything about him really other than his bro is at OSU with that snake Urban. he is supposedly announcing soon but for some reason I think this one will go on for a while. nobody is gonna lay off of him after he "commits"

True but he is an EE so he and is family pretty much want his recruitment wrapped up soon he graduates in DEC.

Advertisement
Doubt ND is gonna happen with the Lynch stuff. His brother isn't exactly in a stable situation at *. Seems like he is between TE and OT.

We make a lot of sense but these recruits are worse than the government went it comes to making logical decisions.

Advertisement
I can't fathom how a TE could want to move from FL to either Ohio or Indiana when you have a school like Miami that uses the TE more and puts top TE in the league.

I can't fathom how a TE could want to move from FL to either Ohio or Indiana when you have a school like Miami that uses the TE more and puts top TE in the league.

his family is probably some snow birds. just guessing but there are a lot of those around here

Advertisement
Back