Heuerman (from ND MOD)

We are visiting Heuerman today at his high school. Making one last push for him it seems.

Advertisement
"My thoughts on the spring game was that it was nuts," the nation's No. 10 ranked tight end said Sunday afternoon. "I went to Miami's spring game and there were maybe 2,000 people there on a beautiful day compared to 80,000 on a roughly ugly one at OSU."- Hauerman

"My thoughts on the spring game was that it was nuts," the nation's No. 10 ranked tight end said Sunday afternoon. "I went to Miami's spring game and there were maybe 2,000 people there on a beautiful day compared to 80,000 on a roughly ugly one at OSU."- Hauerman

Boring, cold, and depressing cities usually draw huge crowds for football games.

Advertisement

Ouch. Lmao

I predicted OSu done deal a few days ago. The kid is changing his mind by the minute. ND is a strong player here. Miami running 3rd. Also, don't count out LSU. Who knows at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaching change who was named passing game coordinator...............? i would call that a change. Game...set ...match...

Advertisement
I heard nothing but OSU as well, and was a bit surprised at the number of threads and replies on threads concerning this guy.

Throw some dirt on this.

Think it's dead.

Advertisement
Back