Here’s a free future CS, 247 , herald update

Advertisement
is he good? I understand the last name thing but that usually doesnt work out unless its a Manning

I like it because it rebalances our QB room. Look at the roster as we move forward at this position:

17 - Perry (add Martell as a transfer)
18 - Jarren (gone)
19 - Matocha (added late Richt stopped recruiting. Backup)
20 - Van Dyke - great prospect

So, Tagovailoa basically rebalances and becomes our 19 qb when Team Richt didn’t bother. Taulia can battle TVD to start in 2021. It’s a good solution to 3 years of disaster at the most important position on the field.

Taulia winning the opening long toss competition!
66 Yards

Van dyke had i think 62 or 59 yards but I cant exactly Remember in this competition and we all know how strong TVD arm is. That’s a plus obviously that taulia has a strong arm but he’s also accurate too which matters and you know he works hard

Last edited:
Advertisement
is he good? I understand the last name thing but that usually doesnt work out unless its a Manning

How many QB brother pairs have there been where younger bro was also a highly rated QB? Off the top of my head, I can only think of two- Manning and Vick. Both young brothers were successful. Marcus Vick was a knucklehead but still led VT to 11 wins. So 2 for 2 on little bro QBs

How many QB brother pairs have there been where younger bro was also a highly rated QB? Off the top of my head, I can only think of two- Manning and Vick. Both young brothers were successful. Marcus Vick was a knucklehead but still led VT to 11 wins. So 2 for 2 on little bro QBs
Carr brothers as well. But yeah, not too many.

Carson Palmer and his younger bro, Jordan Palmer. Jordan was not a big NFL success. But, he’s a QB guru preparing guys for the draft and an excellent draft analyst on Serius 88.

By the way, I’d pass on Lil Tua. He’s third on the Bama depth chart, already passed by true freshman Bryce Young.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Carson Palmer and his younger bro, Jordan Palmer. Jordan was not a big NFL success. But, he’s a QB guru preparing guys for the draft and an excellent draft analyst on Serius 88.

By the way, I’d pass on Lil Tua. He’s third on the Bama depth chart, already passed by true freshman Bryce Young.

Did you know Joe Burrows was 3rd on the depth chart at Ohio State? Redshirted behind Cardale Jones and JT Barrett. Taulia was supposed to RS until Tua got injured. Then Burrows couldn't beat Barrett the next two years, or Dwayne Haskins. He actually graduated (played his entire OSU career) having never won the starting job. Guess that guy was a pretty ****ty QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back