Here’s a free future CS, 247 , herald update

He can definitely be a hard worker. Reports were also that he was openly talking about transferring in the middle of the season in the locker room. The family seems like a football family. I’ll trust the staff on what they decide but I’m not losing any sleep over this kid at all.
Of course. Kid probably has never been away from his family and knew wherever Tua went he went until it’s his turn if he’s ever drafted.

Advertisement
Yeaaaa, this ends here. I’m not gonna sit here and go back and forth with some idiot that can’t tell he comes from a hardworking, strong family and putting him with a proven coach might be a good idea.

Umm, yeah. Pretty much putting any prospect with a "proven coach might be a good idea." That is some serious insight and analysis. It is pretty clear that you know nothing about the kid and had no real basis for saying he would be "great in the locker room", which is what I responded to in the first place.

And, since you know nothing about this great locker room kid, you probably want to learn about what he was like at Alabama.

Taulia would come in with his own private quarterback coach, trainer, nutritionist, and valet all paid for by the #5 pick in last year's draft.

Taulia is what some of you envisioned Jarren Williams would be (didn't quite pan out that way) Doesn't really throw the deep ball, but is **** great with the short and intermediate throws. He would do well in in Lashlee's system.

I don't see the downside in bringing him in, but I don't really see the upside either, especially if we can bring in some of these 2021 guys we're after.
I see poor ball placement on almost all his throws.

Taulia would come in with his own private quarterback coach, trainer, nutritionist, and valet all paid for by the #5 pick in last year's draft.

Taulia is what some of you envisioned Jarren Williams would be (didn't quite pan out that way) Doesn't really throw the deep ball, but is **** great with the short and intermediate throws. He would do well in in Lashlee's system.

I don't see the downside in bringing him in, but I don't really see the upside either, especially if we can bring in some of these 2021 guys we're after.

Upside is he can put up 35&5 like he did in HS. Three a nice deep ball in HS. Just has a small sample size from baga.

Advertisement
If we keep going successfully at this rate, the infamous "stacking chips" phrase is bound to reappear.

If Miami brings in Taulia T. as a transfer QB and it doesn't result in Miami landing some top recruits of Polynesian descent in 2022-2024 (that we would have had zero chance signing otherwise), I will accept a one year ban from the site.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol some of y’all are really idiots on this board. No one is saying he’s Tua. He doesn’t need to be Tua. He’s better than Kosi and Tate and a better locker room guy. I’d take a very hard look in bringing him in to compete and keep improving the character and reputation of our QB room

Advertisement
Back