Here’s a free future CS, 247 , herald update

How many QB brother pairs have there been where younger bro was also a highly rated QB? Off the top of my head, I can only think of two- Manning and Vick. Both young brothers were successful. Marcus Vick was a knucklehead but still led VT to 11 wins. So 2 for 2 on little bro QBs
Jordan Rodgers was a bum and so was Jordan Palmer

Advertisement
Why are we continuing to get our stuff from 247? Why can’t anyone here do a little investigating besides Cribby. ******* bluewaffles.

Checked out on CFB with all the Covid stuff and trying to catch up....

What are the new transfer rules??
Essentially, with the portal, teams can no longer restrict where players go as there is no need to release them from the scholarship. Someone smarter than me can correct if I am wrong or misspeaking but I believe that is the general gist of it.

Essentially, with the portal, teams can no longer restrict where players go as there is no need to release them from the scholarship. Someone smarter than me can correct if I am wrong or misspeaking but I believe that is the general gist of it.

kids can leave anytime without a waiver. They are still supposed to sit 1 year unless they are granted a waiver. The waiver process has been all over the place.

Martell quit his team and got a waiver.

TE left his team to be close to sick grandparent in Illinois and he didn’t get waiver. Sick grandparent passed away last fall I believe.

it’s a crapshoot when it comes to who they let slide and who they make sit the year.

Advertisement
kids can leave anytime without a waiver. They are still supposed to sit 1 year unless they are granted a waiver. The waiver process has been all over the place.

Martell quit his team and got a waiver.

TE left his team to be close to sick grandparent in Illinois and he didn’t get waiver. Sick grandparent passed away last fall I believe.

it’s a crapshoot when it comes to who they let slide and who they make sit the year.

He’s not expecting a waiver hence why Miami is perfect. King then he takes over in 21. At least that’s probably his thinking. It’s just a matter if Miami will take him.

247 just posted an article about it haha
6844978C-1049-4F7E-A515-32B2A9F81FB4.png

Last edited:
He’s not expecting a waiver hence why Miami is perfect. King then he takes over in 21. At least that’s probably his thinking. It’s just a matter if Miami will take him.

I was just answering the other guys question about the transfer process as of now.

Advertisement
I was just answering the other guys question about the transfer process as of now.

I know.... I was just stating and used your comment lol. There’s all kinds of options we can use and if he wants to be here bad enough he could walk on then use a scholly in a year. Or enroll later and be a 21 spot. They can get him without much effort.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just for laughs, I wanted to share this hilarious thread from Bama fans that demonstrates the unbelievable depth of their stupidity and racism.

Of note:
1. Because they moved from Hawaii, there is an english-language barrier (hey guys- people speak English in Hawaii)
2. Taulia's first name ends in "a" which is feminine, so he can't get respect of teammates. ("A" being feminine is a thing in spanish, not Hawaiian or samoan. Also Tua ends in "a" so apparently he is feminine as well)

The problem is that unless he wants to wait until January next year to enroll, if we give him a scholarship that means we can't give any more scholarships for the upcoming season. So that means no Willie Moise, the OT from Houston, Isaiah Walker, or any other recruits/transfers we may be considering. So is he more valuable than all of those others (assuming those others would want to come to Miami)?
So you think there's no room?

Just for laughs, I wanted to share this hilarious thread from Bama fans that demonstrates the unbelievable depth of their stupidity and racism.

Of note:
1. Because they moved from Hawaii, there is an english-language barrier (hey guys- people speak English in Hawaii)
2. Taulia's first name ends in "a" which is feminine, so he can't get respect of teammates. ("A" being feminine is a thing in spanish, not Hawaiian or samoan. Also Tua ends in "a" so apparently he is feminine as well)

Sure that came from a true BAMA fan!

Advertisement
Back