Here’s a free future CS, 247 , herald update

Advertisement
Yes I know but he won’t come here as a walk on
If he wants in bad enough he will. If not, let him go to FIU or FAU. Even not in SoFla, I'm sure USF has already reached out as well. I say we lock in our 2021 QB by using this, commit now or we take Tau's brother and call it a day at QB. Hate that we can't get one of those 2021 TX QBs though....

Advertisement
I’m feeling USF for him. Scott is a good recruiter and can sell that Clemson heat.

Or Okie State in an upset if he wants to get away from his abusive father assuming the child abuser will be following Tua to Miami to gravy train him.

Tagovailoa has had conversations with UM and wants to transfer here. It’s up to the coaches. As I said other day “ there’s options “.

You’re welcome.

I have no problems with this if the family just writes the check for $75K.

Advertisement
This **** is just hilarious now. Idk what’s more funny. People repeating themselves with the same **** or @TheOriginalCane getting worked up on the reg. Idk who the **** to believe anymore so I guess I’ll just let it play out and see what happens with Moise, Tua’s bro, and if we get the Houston OL or another trasnfer.

This **** is just hilarious now. Idk what’s more funny. People repeating themselves with the same **** or @TheOriginalCane getting worked up on the reg. Idk who the **** to believe anymore so I guess I’ll just let it play out and see what happens with Moise, Tua’s bro, and if we get the Houston OL or another trasnfer.

Lol he just got done crying in another thread too.

Advertisement
Eh, I’m not a fan but if they want to bring him in for 2021, it won’t hurt. Martell and King will have graduated. There’s a good chance Perry would be looking to grad transfer if he’s not a lock to win the job in 2021. As long as they continue to recruit a 2021 quarterback also. My main issue is: why is he so buried on Bama’s depth chart? Why is a true sophomore, who’s not even had a camp to try to compete for the job, throwing in the towel so fast?

Eh, I’m not a fan but if they want to bring him in for 2021, it won’t hurt. Martell and King will have graduated. There’s a good chance Perry would be looking to grad transfer if he’s not a lock to win the job in 2021. As long as they continue to recruit a 2021 quarterback also. My main issue is: why is he so buried on Bama’s depth chart? Why is a true sophomore, who’s not even had a camp to try to compete for the job, throwing in the towel so fast?
If he’s not good enough to be the starter at Baga, then he shouldn’t be good enough at the U. Could he develop into a starter? Maybe. But we’ve got a couple of maybe’s already and several offers out for 2021 QB’s.

Advertisement
If he’s not good enough to be the starter at Baga, then he shouldn’t be good enough at the U. Could he develop into a starter? Maybe. But we’ve got a couple of maybe’s already and several offers out for 2021 QB’s.
I’m not against bringing him in. I’m against bringing only him in at QB in 2021

Really don't see it with this kid. He has some talent but doesn't look like he has starter traits.
Now, compare to what we have on deck for 2021 season. I don't know jack about him but we have sucked for so long that what the heck. My question is does he know any of the beast oilne and dlline island boys?

Advertisement
Back