Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
Lol this is comedy now.
1: Miami isn’t late to his recruitment, they straight up left jit on read chasing knighton (this years MJJ).
Threw him scraps with a non commitable offer then ignored him. That’s why he is committed to Pitt.
2: now he needs to prove himself??? What kind of stupid *** **** is going on in y’all heads? He’s already done that!
3: stop comparing Miami to other schools in how they recruit especially locally (city not state)

Yea, some mama huevo named Roly who rode the bench at Coral Park or Hialeah High thinks he needs to prove himself bro.

Advertisement
LMAO you are a clown bro. Stop getting your feelings hurt.

Bro, You're the sapingo who doesn't know what the f uck you're talking about, bro. We've been doing the same **** for years, ignoring local studs to go after kids that don't give a **** about us, and the kid turns out to be stud. VPLP

Bro, You're the sapingo who doesn't know what the f uck you're talking about, bro. We've been doing the same **** for years, ignoring local studs to go after kids that don't give a **** about us, and the kid turns out to be stud. VPLP

Did you start following recruiting yesterday? How many local kids has Miami offered and they commit use us as a placeholder to get other offers and then leave when someone else offers? Every year we have the #1 ranked recruiting class and then half these Jokers decommited. Most of them are South Florida divas. That is the culture here. In this specific class we got the top RB In FL and probably top 3 in the nation committed. We are set at Rb... A second RB is a LUXURY. Miami bet on Knighton because he is a better prospect than Parrish simple as that.

In a down year? Sure you take Parrish... But with Chaney and potentially Knighton??? No way. BTW... if he continues to and there is a significant improvement from Jr to Sr year where he would project as consistent Miami Caliber RB THEN I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE to welcome him with open arms.

That being said.. he plays for Columbus. Not some obscure program where only Miami knows about him. Columbus. All the big time programs PASSED and are waiting for senior year to evaluate yet Miami who I BET if he blows up will offer a commutable offer first will be the one who gets spurned. THAT you don't see everywhere else in the country... The second tier dudes don't play that drama game with the home school... Earn it and ball out

Pitt has better RBs in the NFL right now than nearly every school in the country, including Miami.

We always blame the kid and not the staff. If South Florida divas are the problem, why did we put so much faith in Knighton?

If a great local player leaves the state at a need position, that falls on our staff. If South Florida kids are the problem, go elsewhere for a second back. We didn’t do either and it’s a bad look.

LOL

Is anything going to prevent Parrish from committing to Miami if Miami asks?

Advertisement
He's committed to Pitt... where are the big time programs offering this kid? Again.... Maybe this year he blows up, and improves physically everywhere.... But RIGHT NOW HE'S COMMITED TO TRASH PITT

Lol he blew up last year. 2000+ yards...kid aint no nayquan wright

So is that just all talk the only program he said he would decommit Pitt for is Bama??

I mean if true and I say IF....maybe staff got wind of him being a Bama fan wanting that offer and that being the "only" program he would decommit for

Yearby ran for 5,400 yards in 3 years sharing the carries with Dalvin Cook, so......
A lot of these guys rely on high school stats as the end all be all. You can be a monster in high school but at the next level you need to have certain attributes. Look at Chaney's measurables, speed, his testing numbers are off the chart ... Like a Dalvin Cook he will dominate the next level. A guy like yearby was super productive in high school playing against lesser players and it didn't translate to college because everyone there is bigger , stronger and faster. Yearby was exposed as an average back. Yet you listen to some people on here and it seems all they do is look at stats. Again there is a reason why he's not a take for ALL the big programs. You think Parrish is excited to go to Pitt ?? LMAOOOO...

A lot of these guys rely on high school stats as the end all be all. You can be a monster in high school but at the next level you need to have certain attributes. Look at Chaney's measurables, speed, his testing numbers are off the chart ... Like a Dalvin Cook he will dominate the next level. A guy like yearby was super productive in high school playing against lesser players and it didn't translate to college because everyone there is bigger , stronger and faster. Yearby was exposed as an average back. Yet you listen to some people on here and it seems all they do is look at stats. Again there is a reason why he's not a take for ALL the big programs. You think Parrish is excited to go to Pitt ?? LMAOOOO...

Jacques Patrick comes to mind too. Put up insane stats in HS.

Advertisement
I think it's the whole size thing, and that's understandable to a certain extent, but this kid could be a big time punt returner too ...And maybe Burns is finally finally finally finally emerging.

If Burns is just gonna Burns again they absolutely need a 2nd back in this class.

Advertisement
Imma have to disagree with you. Dude has had an offer and went to Miami 2 straight weekends on his own trying to commit and was turned down both times and told they are waiting for Knighton. He then went to Pitt, felt like a priority and committed. Maybe kids want to feel wanted. And Miami never made him feel wanted. Cant blame the kid
Not true sir. They only waited to offer. He didn't try to commit.

Let me ask everyone this.....

I like Parrish obviously I always give south fla kids more credence over kids from other parts of the country.

But why Pitt?? Why aren't other schools knocking this kids door down? I mean yes it can always happen as the season moves on and we get closer to signing day but Pitt?
That's not a smart way to look at recruiting, there's a million reasons why some schools offer kids & not others.

You never recruit a kid based on who else is recruiting him. Kareem Hunt went to Toledo & still wound up as one of the best backs in the nation & one of the best in the NFL. Darrell Henderson rushed for 1900yds last year at Memphis, Devin Singletary rushed for over 4200yds in 3 years at FAU... There's great backs all over the country, just because Parrish isn't going to Bama, UGA, Clemson, Oh St or LSU doesn't mean he's not going to be a beast in college.

Pitt has Shady McCoy, James Conner & Dion Lewis in the NFL, it's not like they're some FCS school that never puts players in the league. And in all honesty it doesn't matter what school Parrish is committed to, he's one of if not the most productive backs in Dade, he rushed for over 2,000yds last season & is already about to crack that number again this year or at least get well over 17-1800yds total.

If we're taking 2 backs in this class & RB is a position we need depth in & there's a kid that plays at a school just a few minutes away from your campus it's kind of a no brainer you go after him.

That's not a smart way to look at recruiting, there's a million reasons why some schools offer kids & not others.

You never recruit a kid based on who else is recruiting him. Kareem Hunt went to Toledo & still wound up as one of the best backs in the nation & one of the best in the NFL. Darrell Henderson rushed for 1900yds last year at Memphis, Devin Singletary rushed for over 4200yds in 3 years at FAU... There's great backs all over the country, just because Parrish isn't going to Bama, UGA, Clemson, Oh St or LSU doesn't mean he's not going to be a beast in college.

Pitt has Shady McCoy, James Conner & Dion Lewis in the NFL, it's not like they're some FCS school that never puts players in the league. And in all honesty it doesn't matter what school Parrish is committed to, he's one of if not the most productive backs in Dade, he rushed for over 2,000yds last season & is already about to crack that number again this year or at least get well over 17-1800yds total.

If we're taking 2 backs in this class & RB is a position we need depth in & there's a kid that plays at a school just a few minutes away from your campus it's kind of a no brainer you go after him.

Pitt does have a legit track record on RBs getting to The League. People would be surprised by how many they actually have I think. But I think its a fair question as to why he seemingly isn't being pursued by at least the Big 3.

Also, I asked earlier but it isnt clear we are committed to taking two RBs this class. With Asa leaving maybe we are back in the game?

Advertisement
Back