Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
Monster season last year 300+plus yards in 3 quarters yesterday what exactly does he have to do to “prove himself” lol
2000+ yards, led his team to the state championship (scored twice I believe in the game), ran over South Dade and Deerfield Beach in the playoffs..... but he needs to prove something.... FOH

Chaney is a good player, but didn't get close to HP's productivity yet HP is held to a different standard????

Monster season last year 300+plus yards in 3 quarters yesterday what exactly does he have to do to “prove himself” lol

That he is worthy of a scholarship at a program like Miami. Did he get bigger? Did he get faster? Can he handle elite college level competition? He has great stats and is succeeding in high school... Can he take it to the next level and earn a schollie as a second back in a class running out of room.

I don’t want to be a ****, and you have more insight, but both were dropped before or early in their senior year. If the staff still isn’t sold on Parrish now, but he was committed to UM, his situation would be around half-way through his senior season.

There is no time limit on dropping a kid. We even dropped Munoz after he signed.

To me, the play was recruiting Chaney, Knighton and Parrish and taking the first two that committed.

That he is worthy of a scholarship at a program like Miami. Did he get bigger? Did he get faster? Can he handle elite college level competition? He has great stats and is succeeding in high school... Can he take it to the next level and earn a schollie as a second back in a class running out of room.
How tf do you prove that lmao...all he can do is produce against who he’s playing and hes
Doing that

Advertisement
2000+ yards, led his team to the state championship (scored twice I believe in the game), ran over South Dade and Deerfield Beach in the playoffs..... but he needs to prove something.... FOH

Chaney is a good player, but didn't get close to HP's productivity yet HP is held to a different standard????
I agree

Did you go to Belen and you're just hating b/c HP goes to Columbus? Or are you mentally handicapped? HP played 8A ball and ran for 2000 plus yards, but can he handle elite college level comp? Motherf ucker we play in the Coastal.

Because coaches recruit on multiple things not just high school production. Size, speed , and how they project at the next level are all as important or even more so than high school production. Zion Nelson is a perfect example: dude is 240 lbs and the coaches saw an athletic OL. Yearby was great in high school and Cook would get less touches but guess what happened at the college level? One was a beast the other was barely good.

Did you go to Belen and you're just hating b/c HP goes to Columbus? Or are you mentally handicapped? HP played 8A ball and ran for 2000 plus yards, but can he handle elite college level comp? Motherf ucker we play in the Coastal.

I don't care where he plays... Are you Parrish's dad? No seas tan come pinga y educate un Poco ******. Estas llorando mas que Parrish. Enough with this *****assness. Why are all the major programs not offering?? All these coaches at OU, LSU, PSU, OSU, UGA, BAMA, they must be smoking weed right?? Why haven't they offered him YET?? Again if he makes a jump this year and he earns those offers then good for him... But enough with this whiny *** hurt feelings **** when he's not even a **** take for Wille Taggart yet

Advertisement
There is no time limit on dropping a kid. We even dropped Munoz after he signed.

To me, the play was recruiting Chaney, Knighton and Parrish and taking the first two that committed.

And that would be the correct play to make. The staff got bamboozled and runamoked by Knighton and didn't have the awareness to realize they were being strung along. That is an issue that still exists. I am just curious if the staff told Parrish he could commit in July if it would have even mattered. I am curious to how receptive Royal is to the recruitment of the staff because that is another wait and see type of thing. Every kid is different.

This This x10000!!! I disagree with @DMoney on this. Why? because all those other schools can take their time building their rosters and evaluating, and the. when they offer an in state kid later who proves himself to be a stud, they take the offer right away! You see it with Osu, Clemson, Bama. In Miami? you get hard feelings. Miami high schools has developed this b*tch culture that's frankly embarrassing. Same stuff with Battle last year. Parrish is committed to Pitt and he would rather play there than Miami because Miami and everyone else has not offered ??? PLEASEE!! This is mostly unique to Miami.... You don't see second tier guys doing this to the big boy programs.

And you can argue Miami is not at the level of the big boy programs. Excuses..... Georgia Kids, OSU, BAMA even in their down years their offers meant something and kids were loyal, not to mention second tier dudes committed to lesser schools still jumped on the hometown offer. It was something you earned because YOU WORKED HARD FOR. If we recruit Parrish hard and make his offer dommitable and he ends up in South Carolina or Pitt or another trash school... Then ***** him. Enjoy getting your *** beat by Huff and Brooks for 4 years.

I'm.confident for the first time since 2001, that Mami will be back. Diaz knows that these SouthForida sensitive divas love to play games and are big on drama. Even these second tier cats are up in their feelings thinking the U owes them something. No dog, you EARN that offer. If you don't like it then ***** you.. go play in cold *** irrelevant Pitt. DTs don't want to come? We will go to NYC and get the most athletic tackles... The New Miami will roll with or without you... And Im glad we will no longer be held hostage by these 3 star donell types . Rant over

Imma have to disagree with you. Dude has had an offer and went to Miami 2 straight weekends on his own trying to commit and was turned down both times and told they are waiting for Knighton. He then went to Pitt, felt like a priority and committed. Maybe kids want to feel wanted. And Miami never made him feel wanted. Cant blame the kid

Lol this is comedy now.
1: Miami isn’t late to his recruitment, they straight up left jit on read chasing knighton (this years MJJ).
Threw him scraps with a non commitable offer then ignored him. That’s why he is committed to Pitt.
2: now he needs to prove himself??? What kind of stupid *** **** is going on in y’all heads? He’s already done that!
3: stop comparing Miami to other schools in how they recruit especially locally (city not state)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol this is comedy now.
1: Miami isn’t late to his recruitment, they straight up left jit on read chasing knighton (this years MJJ).
Threw him scraps with a non commitable offer then ignored him. That’s why he is committed to Pitt.
2: now he needs to prove himself??? What kind of stupid *** **** is going on in y’all heads? He’s already done that!
3: stop comparing Miami to other schools in how they recruit especially locally (city not state)

He's committed to Pitt... where are the big time programs offering this kid? Again.... Maybe this year he blows up, and improves physically everywhere.... But RIGHT NOW HE'S COMMITED TO TRASH PITT

Advertisement
Back