Henry Gray

Advertisement
I trust you my friend because I’m a really bad evaluator.

Could you tell me more about him?

Heart is not there he plays on a good football team up here with a legit 5 star corner in the playoffs against a north Marion team who had no business beating Trinity beat them solely because of miles in my opinion. They targeted his side and him EVERY time they needed a big play every 3rd down they threw on him and he could not stop anybody . He is big time overrated much like sangenetti. He just looks the part and his HS Coach is good at selling his players to recruiter because they have a good history with big time players coming through there. But he singehandedly cost his team their season . So it would be a hard pass for me. He gets continuously exposed

This kid committed to us b/c we were his dream school, had Mike Jack as his twitter background, and I believe was calling Rumph or Mike Jack the goat. Now we aren't even in this top 5 lol. We should shot our shot with those top out of state corners and go all in on his teammate Harrell.

Pough and Stanley have a good chance of being canes as well.

Give me Pough, Harrell and Francois and I will be super pumped.
None of those kids are on Elias or keele level. Mike thinks elias is still interested and were still out front for keele. Reality is elias is going to lsu now because they were slow played & keele we still have a **** good shot at cause kids a football historian basically. But Oregon is out front for him and Mario is selling our history as proof why Oregon will get it right. Not saying I necessarily agree but that's his selling point along with perks. These two are on a different level far a corners in this class go though. Elias gotta hit that weight room hard though.

None of those kids are on Elias or keele level. Mike thinks elias is still interested and were still out front for keele. Reality is elias is going to lsu now because they were slow played & keele we still have a **** good shot at cause kids a football historian basically. But Oregon is out front for him and Mario is selling our history as proof why Oregon will get it right. Not saying I necessarily agree but that's his selling point along with perks. These two are on a different level far a corners in this class go though. Elias gotta hit that weight room hard though.
Definitely not on their level, but I was just being realistic. Would love to add Elias and Keele over any corners in this class for sure. I'm also glad we are going OOS because their are ballers all over the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Is Rumph that bad at reading these kids? If your going to take your shot, you got to think you can reel in the target (and hence be a little more positive than reality) but they way you put it makes him seem disconnected from the truth (unless you think both kids are blowing a little sunshine his way to encourage the contact because they have not 100% shut the door, and so Rumph's interpretation might not be completely ridiculous)

You have any idea if Ricks and Keele have interest in visiting?

Advertisement
Heart is not there he plays on a good football team up here with a legit 5 star corner in the playoffs against a north Marion team who had no business beating Trinity beat them solely because of miles in my opinion. They targeted his side and him EVERY time they needed a big play every 3rd down they threw on him and he could not stop anybody . He is big time overrated much like sangenetti. He just looks the part and his HS Coach is good at selling his players to recruiter because they have a good history with big time players coming through there. But he singehandedly cost his team their season . So it would be a hard pass for me. He gets continuously exposed

Thanks for the insight, I didn't know it. You think the kid from Sandalwood (Robinson I think) is good? Looks the part

Thanks for the insight, I didn't know it. You think the kid from Sandalwood (Robinson I think) is good? Looks the part

Baller I think he’s the best DB coming out of Jax tbh. I didn’t know he was a ‘diehard cane fan’ like they were saying on here earlier. But from my understanding is that he likes LSU and UGA so I can imagine he will be tough to get . And this was a kid who was a backup to Fred and Miles and had to transfer to Swood to get playing time.

You saying there a chance? 😆

Advertisement
I want Ringo bad!! Hoping Rumph show his tail in this recruitment and land himself a big fish.

Is Rumph that bad at reading these kids? If your going to take your shot, you got to think you can reel in the target (and hence be a little more positive than reality) but they way you put it makes him seem disconnected from the truth (unless you think both kids are blowing a little sunshine his way to encourage the contact because they have not 100% shut the door, and so Rumph's interpretation might not be completely ridiculous)
Nah. Hes not clueless cause they would really like to play together. They'll visit together probably in a few weeks. But I brought him both of these jits before last season when keele was flat out point blank period set on coming to play here. He sold elias on the same. Keele wanted to visit last offseason with elias and keyvon thibodaux. Long as keele liked the environment of school itself he was willing to publicly commit at the time. This was when keele put out a tweet in a pink Jersey throwing up the u. Before that we knew nothing about them. Everything was also going on with chris. But manny wanted to target Joey porters kid who went to school down the street from keele. So the night before Mike was flying to see porter be was mysteriously talked into stopping in to see keele at his school which is 15 minutes from the airport & on the road he needed to take to see porter. Keele couldn't stop talking about all the um greats and how much hed love to be coached by him because he used to love watching Mike and all the other um greats . The ad couldnt stop talking about how they all loved um and had paintings of Sean and ed in his office... lmao. We told keele we'd love to have him but as we had no previous relationship manny would have to review his film before we offered any of them. At the time keyvon was the #1 recruit in the country period for last year. Keele #1 CBS and elias #2cb. Long and short we told them we needed to focus on the rest of the class and wouldnt do 20 evals until we finished up with 19. Exact thing we did to tai. Meanwhile we send offers out for 20 on a regular to scrubs etc. I kept getting calls from both of them throughout the year everytime a db would be offered for 20. At first they were ****ed off. Than they just started to laugh about it like what's Diaz doing cause he refuses to offer... now a year later we choose to offer and we gotta pray to get them back on board. With keele that's possible. With elias I really doubt it because they dont do the back and forth **** and hes committed to lsu now. Keyvon we obviously know went to Oregon which is also another drawing point for keele there cause that's his boy... this whole locals make the world go around **** has ****ed us over for more kids than yall realize.

Nah. Hes not clueless cause they would really like to play together. They'll visit together probably in a few weeks. But I brought him both of these jits before last season when keele was flat out point blank period set on coming to play here. He sold elias on the same. Keele wanted to visit last offseason with elias and keyvon thibodaux. Long as keele liked the environment of school itself he was willing to publicly commit at the time. This was when keele put out a tweet in a pink Jersey throwing up the u. Before that we knew nothing about them. Everything was also going on with chris. But manny wanted to target Joey porters kid who went to school down the street from keele. So the night before Mike was flying to see porter be was mysteriously talked into stopping in to see keele at his school which is 15 minutes from the airport & on the road he needed to take to see porter. Keele couldn't stop talking about all the um greats and how much hed love to be coached by him because he used to love watching Mike and all the other um greats . The ad couldnt stop talking about how they all loved um and had paintings of Sean and ed in his office... lmao. We told keele we'd love to have him but as we had no previous relationship manny would have to review his film before we offered any of them. At the time keyvon was the #1 recruit in the country period for last year. Keele #1 CBS and elias #2cb. Long and short we told them we needed to focus on the rest of the class and wouldnt do 20 evals until we finished up with 19. Exact thing we did to tai. Meanwhile we send offers out for 20 on a regular to scrubs etc. I kept getting calls from both of them throughout the year everytime a db would be offered for 20. At first they were ****ed off. Than they just started to laugh about it like what's Diaz doing cause he refuses to offer... now a year later we choose to offer and we gotta pray to get them back on board. With keele that's possible. With elias I really doubt it because they dont do the back and forth ** and hes committed to lsu now. Keyvon we obviously know went to Oregon which is also another drawing point for keele there cause that's his boy... this whole locals make the world go around ** has ****ed us over for more kids than yall realize.
This is sobering and depressing. Have to think it changes based on statements made this offseason. I think we're done playing favorites to locals if they show no interest. Hopefully.

Advertisement
Back