Henry Gray

This is sobering and depressing. Have to think it changes based on statements made this offseason. I think we're done playing favorites to locals if they show no interest. Hopefully.

Why would it change if manny was the guy to slow roll OOS kids. This is exactly the concern with Diaz and has been since last year.

Advertisement
Why would it change if manny was the guy to slow roll OOS kids. This is exactly the concern with Diaz and has been since last year.
I'm hoping the slow rolling of the OOS kids was due to him wanting to play favorites with locals. Hopefully, he just tries to get the best talent he can from wherever.

Advertisement
Just checking in to see if Henry has finished his 40 yet?

Not yet. Brantley set up a small tent at the finish line and has been having pizza delivered. Word is Gray is waiting him out in the girl's softball team's locker room at NOVA.

Not yet. Brantley set up a small tent at the finish line and has been having pizza delivered. Word is Gray is waiting him out in the girl's softball team's locker room at NOVA.

That would be hilarious. If that feud picks up you will have a full house of CIS posters at their game this year.

Advertisement
Our guy Brantley and possible recent offer Hodges ain't no speed demons either lol...Even when adjusting for Brantley at 220.

Advertisement
I’ll never care about 40 times. I only care about football speed. I believe D Hester ran a 4.4 at the combine but I never seen him caught on the field. He had a 100speed in madden lol

Advertisement
Back