Henry Gray

Advertisement
Yall crazy if you think itll ever be a good idea to "ignore" Central/Carol City....
Out of all the schools in Dade, we have one player from CC and 2 from Central. Why should I pander to them when all of their players have spurned me?

Advertisement
Miami Central HC is a Um Football Alum.

Carol City will forever churn out prospects.

So those are schools you always need to be in a good situation with
You’re right about Roland and I understand that but like I said why should I pander a school that has a history of turning their top prospects away? I’ll give a little leeway with Roland because I know he’s not going to hurt us but those CC kids haven’t been good to me even after we took Wilder. It’s not just them either. Same goes to STA...

Advertisement
You’re right about Roland and I understand that but like I said why should I pander a school that has a history of turning their top prospects away? I’ll give a little leeway with Roland because I know he’s not going to hurt us but those CC kids haven’t been good to me even after we took Wilder. It’s not just them either. Same goes to STA...

I hear you.

STA is a different ..its our feeder school but with their kids being from all over the place it can go either way. I mean they have 2 former um players on staff and a um friendly hc. But its still up in the air there.

But these are the schools you will always need a presence. MNW, BTW, and STA are our main feeder schools. Central has been solid to us as well as CC.

I hear you.

STA is a different ..its our feeder school but with their kids being from all over the place it can go either way. I mean they have 2 former um players on staff and a um friendly hc. But its still up in the air there.

But these are the schools you will always need a presence. MNW, BTW, and STA are our main feeder schools. Central has been solid to us as well as CC.
I know bro but I just feel like this the year to really go out SFL and show them that I’m not going to pander to ya. These kids need a strong message more than anything.

I remember an article from Ivins this past season if I'm not mistaken about a lot of S. Florida recruits still using Miami as a springboard for more attention/offers from other schools. By Gray's actions/attitude, being formally committed to not even being in his top 8, I'd definitely say he's one of the ones that used us to get more offers, correct me if I'm wrong. I would love for Diaz and his staff to return the favor and never speak or talk to Gray and or his family ever again. The hate by these S. Florida recruits show towards Miami is unfathomable, give it right back to them, and their families, and see how they like it.
The giveaway should have been when he decommited because Diaz left and then Diaz came back and then nothing lol.

Out of all the schools in Dade, we have one player from CC and 2 from Central. Why should I pander to them when all of their players have spurned me?

Does it really matter how much we have?

Booker T, Edison, Miami Jackson, Norland, Northwestern, Krop, North Miami, and North Miami Beach have a combined total of 2 players on the roster. Lets ignore all of those schools because obviously we don't get any help from them. **** it, why even recruit Belen? When's the last time we've gotten a player from there? 1 kid from all the Hialeah schools...Yup, **** Hialeah too?

Advertisement
This is the kid you stop recruiting, period. Pull his offer and announce it.
And do not let him step foot on campus.
THE NEW MIAMI

You can’t announce you pulled a scholarship offer. But what we can do is go get 3 4⭐️ CBs and when he calls during the season because he wants to come to games because all his buddies are going or it’s the cool thing to do, politely inform him that we are full at CB and are focusing our efforts elsewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back