Henry Gray

Advertisement
He doesn’t have the overall athleticism to be put in those ranks (Campbell, surtain, Stevenson, Jobe etc). None of them ran close to a 4.8 and they had better film. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him drop in the rankings tbqh
Yeah that sounds like Spaghetti’s 40 time! Pass unless he can play ILB.

This is sobering and depressing. Have to think it changes based on statements made this offseason. I think we're done playing favorites to locals if they show no interest. Hopefully.
Based on what his post says, that maybe doubtful. It appears Diaz made the call here and expect more of the same. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Advertisement
If we get off to a hot start with a win over Florida... He'll be the first croot beotching about how he is getting ZERO love from the home town team
Then you tweet him he should’ve thought about that before testing horribly. Let everybody know why.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brantley with the shade to Gray who’s the CB in the pic

Advertisement
I remember an article from Ivins this past season if I'm not mistaken about a lot of S. Florida recruits still using Miami as a springboard for more attention/offers from other schools. By Gray's actions/attitude, being formally committed to not even being in his top 8, I'd definitely say he's one of the ones that used us to get more offers, correct me if I'm wrong. I would love for Diaz and his staff to return the favor and never speak or talk to Gray and or his family ever again. The hate by these S. Florida recruits show towards Miami is unfathomable, give it right back to them, and their families, and see how they like it.

Last edited:
I remember an article from Ivins this past season if I'm not mistaken about a lot of S. Florida recruits still using Miami as a springboard for more attention/offers from other schools. By Gray's actions/attitude, being formally committed to not even being in his top 8, I'd definitely say he's one of the ones that used us to get more offers, correct me if I'm wrong. I would love for Diaz and his staff to return the favor and never speak or talk to Gray and or his family ever again. The hate by these S. Florida recruits towards Miami is unfathomable, give it right back to them, and their families, and see how they like it.

It's definitely not all S FL kids, I mean look at the renewed interest after Diaz's hiring from all the 2020-21 kids.

But Central and Carol City seem to just hate Miami for some reason. I know he wont do it but I'd just ignore both schools if I were Diaz

It's definitely not all S FL kids, I mean look at the renewed interest after Diaz's hiring from all the 2020-21 kids.

But Central and Carol City seem to just hate Miami for some reason. I know he wont do it but I'd just ignore both schools if I were Diaz
You’re wrong regarding Carol City. We have had a good number of Carol City Kids. Let’s forget about the Gray kid, ... he gone.

Advertisement
Back