Henderson?

[MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION], from our dialogue yesterday on another thread this is where the veterans come in. This kid isn't coming. He's just trying to troll. Would love to have him, but he's all gator.

I was actually hopeful on this one untill Florida hired Randy as the Defensive Coordinator...if Randy wouldve been passed up on the job i think he might have came

Why were you hopeful the noles weren't really recruiting him

LOLOLOL OH SNAP!! A Vern is really an FSU fan joke!! LOLOLOL. What's next, a post about the number of pages in this thread, whooping cane PM, or DJ's ace?

I guess you didn't get the PM

Advertisement
[MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION], from our dialogue yesterday on another thread this is where the veterans come in. This kid isn't coming. He's just trying to troll. Would love to have him, but he's all gator.

I was actually hopeful on this one untill Florida hired Randy as the Defensive Coordinator...if Randy wouldve been passed up on the job i think he might have came

LOLOLOL OH SNAP!! A Vern is really an FSU fan joke!! LOLOLOL. What's next, a post about the number of pages in this thread, whooping cane PM, or DJ's ace?

Nah, I got the PM. This board will go crazy when they find out who DJ's ace is.

I almost fell off my chair when i read it

It's funny to me how people get all bent out of shape over broken English recruits who play you guys, not coaches generally. The coaches, in most cases, know where recruits stand. The recruits are generally polite and have cordial relationships with whomever is recruiting them. The guys they play with are the reporters, which recruits at that age want to just answer so they'll go away, and fans who say all kinds of things about recruits with little to no inside information. Play into it gents, you're all fodder for the game.

I generally agree, but... are they not to be considered people of value because of their English proficiency or circumstances under which they were raised?

Nah, they're all good just in my book. Half the crap recruits post on social media is just them ******** with friends and recruits going elsewhere or even their same school. To top it off through, it isn't considered cool to speak correctly, gotta keep it 100 for that street cred. During the Army AA game, the running back who gave his verbal to ASU I believe, is probably considered soft by his teammates because of the way he talks. He has game and a brain, so do a lot of them....but most keep that stuff on the down low.

"probably considered soft by his teammates because of the way he talks."

You're talking about impressionable teenagers who, in many circumstances, are reflecting the environment they grew up in. You're also assigning them a though-process, which may or may not be true, and attaching an added level of judgement.

At the end of the day these are just kids who've invested in a team sport in trying to better their lives. You're not privy to whether they are succumbing to peer pressure (which is normal in adolescence) or naturally speak with a certain dialect, and equally not privy to how quality of speech is perceived amongst their peer group in 2017.

An awful lot of judgement is being cast on teenagers by grown men because they don't behave in a manner acceptable to the majority.

Last edited:
Kid trynna generate buzz.....fuq this kid.... Im with [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]

Let them go to the floridakkkators and the fuqin crimson klux klan

Last edited:
Advertisement
has nothing to do with his upbringing; maybe some of these young men have personality issues or a full-blown mental illness. What would you say about the brought-upsy of some posters on this site who lash out and cast aspersions about teenagers who don't comport themselves in a manner desirable to said poster? Where's the brought-upsy here?

Has everything to do with how your how your brought up. If I was in their position & I was ****ting on the home town team my dad would have punched me in my mouth. Handle yourself like a grown man. If your not going to pick Miami at the very minimum be respectful of their offer.

How do you know what the kid's thought process is? What about McFarland's or Smith's brought-upsy if they pick Miami? Are kids only "pieces of isht who weren't raised right" when they are from Miami and waiting to make a decision? So you're saying you don't want Henderson, McFarland, and Smith to sign here?

BTW the board inappropriately attributed that filth above with "the kkk in Gainesville or TusKKKaloosa" and "They were raised like ****." to me, somehow.. When it really came from another poster..

I think the pieces of isht factor comes more into play when they're disrespectful in the process. It doesn't apply to Jeudy the way it applies to Holloman, for instance, and Holloman isn't even local. Henderson comes off as clowning us and that will catch ire here.

I disagree that it "comes off as clowning". People can respond however they want but casting aspersions on their brought-upsy or english proficiency have certain undertones, and speaks volumes of the caliber of poster on this site.

I'm not addressing their vocabulary. I wasn't necessarily addressing brought "upsy" as you call it but I suspect, as usual, you're turning it into a social issue and it's not. Money doesn't buy class.[/QUOTE]

I agree money doesn't buy class but there are other social dynamics at play for sure.
Moving forward, are you saying the kid has no class? IF so, what specifically makes you think that?

Come on guys... We have a number of recent emigrees from Canesport who are going to want in on Whoop's PM because of the info he's privy to. You know he can't share the info on the general board and with every new member.

Has everything to do with how your how your brought up. If I was in their position & I was ****ting on the home town team my dad would have punched me in my mouth. Handle yourself like a grown man. If your not going to pick Miami at the very minimum be respectful of their offer.

How do you know what the kid's thought process is? What about McFarland's or Smith's brought-upsy if they pick Miami? Are kids only "pieces of isht who weren't raised right" when they are from Miami and waiting to make a decision? So you're saying you don't want Henderson, McFarland, and Smith to sign here?

BTW the board inappropriately attributed that filth above with "the kkk in Gainesville or TusKKKaloosa" and "They were raised like ****." to me, somehow.. When it really came from another poster..

I think the pieces of isht factor comes more into play when they're disrespectful in the process. It doesn't apply to Jeudy the way it applies to Holloman, for instance, and Holloman isn't even local. Henderson comes off as clowning us and that will catch ire here.

I disagree that it "comes off as clowning". People can respond however they want but casting aspersions on their brought-upsy or english proficiency have certain undertones, and speaks volumes of the caliber of poster on this site.

I'm not addressing their vocabulary. I wasn't necessarily addressing brought "upsy" as you call it but I suspect, as usual, you're turning it into a social issue and it's not. Money doesn't buy class.

I agree money doesn't buy class but there are other social dynamics at play for sure.
Moving forward, are you saying the kid has no class? IF so, what specifically makes you think that?
[/QUOTE]

As always it goes round and round in a circle jerk of social oblivion with you. Are you a shrink, by chance, Mahoney???

The whole point was that there is a difference between the way kids conduct themselves and are or should be treated correspondingly on the board, such as Jeudy vs. Holloman. As a local kid, especially, if the local school is chasing you and you don't want to go, tell them no and move on respectfully. Don't make a trolling clown show out of it. Henderson is playing games. He's been on campus more than anyone. He's gotten lots of love from the staff. He doesn't need to be a dbag to the hometown team.

Come on guys... We have a number of recent emigrees from Canesport who are going to want in on Whoop's PM because of the info he's privy to. You know he can't share the info on the general board and with every new member.

Im sorry it was such a power PM I couldn't keep it in

Advertisement

I'm not addressing their vocabulary. I wasn't necessarily addressing brought "upsy" as you call it but I suspect, as usual, you're turning it into a social issue and it's not. Money doesn't buy class.

As always it goes round and round in a circle jerk of social oblivion with you. Are you a shrink, by chance, Mahoney???

The whole point was that there is a difference between the way kids conduct themselves and are or should be treated correspondingly on the board, such as Jeudy vs. Holloman. As a local kid, especially, if the local school is chasing you and you don't want to go, tell them no and move on respectfully. Don't make a trolling clown show out of it. Henderson is playing games. He's been on campus more than anyone. He's gotten lots of love from the staff. He doesn't need to be a dbag to the hometown team.[/QUOTE]

The quotes are not being assigned correctly so I'll continue to post in bold to distinguish my thoughts...

You may not have children, but when grown men speak of someone's teenaged child in that manner (calling them "pieces of isht") it's despicable, IMO. The nature of the forum is no excuse as much as I would like to make it one, because to be honest, this type of forum only magnifies someone's true persona. From a social standpoint I certainly believe demographics play a role in the way these teenaged kids' behavior is being perceived, and the cowardly manner in which they are being discussed.

From one man to another, RVA, your weak justification for characterizing teenage kids as "pieces of isht" is shameful. Why don't you be the man and hold yourself to the standards that you think these kids aren't portraying or living up to?
Real man to come on here and talk greasy about teenage kids when you don't have to own it and show your face.

Last edited:

The whole point was that there is a difference between the way kids conduct themselves and are or should be treated correspondingly on the board, such as Jeudy vs. Holloman. As a local kid, especially, if the local school is chasing you and you don't want to go, tell them no and move on respectfully. Don't make a trolling clown show out of it. Henderson is playing games. He's been on campus more than anyone. He's gotten lots of love from the staff. He doesn't need to be a dbag to the hometown team.

The quotes are not being assigned correctly so I'll continue to post in bold to distinguish my thoughts...

You may not have children, but when grown men speak of someone's teenaged child in that manner (calling them "pieces of isht") it's despicable, IMO. The nature of the forum is no excuse as much as I would like to make it one, because to be honest, this type of forum only magnifies someone's true persona. From a social standpoint I certainly believe demographics play a role in the way these teenaged kids' behavior is being perceived, and the cowardly manner in which they are being discussed.

From one man to another, RVA, your weak justification for characterizing teenage kids as "pieces of isht" is shameful. Why don't you be the man and hold yourself to the standards that you think these kids aren't portraying or living up to.
Real man to come on here and talk greasy about teenage kids when you don't have to own it and show your face. [/QUOTE]

Ok Dr. Mahoney, sometimes I'm too harsh but that said, now you're weaving your tale conveniently into a story skipping some of the facts. I didn't start the pieces of isht comment made, I believe by [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] but I did refer to those comments in my post as the factor explaining why they were being used. When thinking about it, i agree that pieces of isht is not appropriate term to use towards minors. That said, I did refer to some of these kids as acting like dbags. I'll stand by that... Some of them do act like dbags. And I have kids and when they act like little shîts, I straighten their shît out as does their mother... And, at least on my end, without the physical force used on me as a disciplinary measure when I was a kid, by the way, Dr. Mahoney. I was characterizing situations where posters on here were applying the term and that behavior disrespectful of the local team would catch ire on here because you were creating a greater social justice issue as usual.

Look at Holloman. He was raised to make a video a week ahead of Richt showing up there and then the Mom cancels the in-home when Richt is there... They're dbags. If that's "talking greasy" about kids in your opinion so be it... I think you're an enabler and all of this safe place enabling bullshît perpetuates these divas to not grow up and not learn responsibility.

Last edited:
Smh....the ones thinking that Henderson playing games and trolling Miami fans is not the fault of the kid but rather a potential mental disease are the reason the pussification of this society has grown over the years. You know, it is possible to take your college recruitment in a serious manner as this is one of the biggest decisions in one's life. Sorry, you're not going to see me excuse a kid who likes to treat their recruitment like a circus.

From one man to another, RVA, your weak justification for characterizing teenage kids as "pieces of isht" is shameful. Why don't you be the man and hold yourself to the standards that you think these kids aren't portraying or living up to.
Real man to come on here and talk greasy about teenage kids when you don't have to own it and show your face.

Ok Dr. Mahoney, sometimes I'm too harsh but that said, now you're weaving your tale conveniently into a story skipping some of the facts. I didn't start the pieces of isht comment made, I believe by [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] but I did refer to those comments in my post as the factor explaining why they were being used and I did refer to some of these kids as acting like dbags. I'll stand by that... Some of them do act like dbags. And I have kids and when they act like little shîts, I straighten their shît out as does their mother... Ans, at least on my end, without the physical force used on me as a disciplinary measure when I was a kid, by the way, Dr. Mahoney.

Look at Holloman. He was raised to make a video a week ahead of Richt showing up there and then the Mom cancels the in-home when Richt is there... They're dbags. If that's "talking greasy" about kids in your opinion so be it... I think you're an enabler and all of this safe place enabling bullshît perpetuates these divas to not grow up and not learn responsibility.[/QUOTE]

nah, someone else's behavior is no justification for how you conduct yourself.. It's the essence of character, and I think you'd tell your kids that in a heartbeat.

I know the cowardly comments weren't yours to begin with, RVA, which is what makes it especially pathetic for you to justify and continue to defend them. This is the second such exchange of mine where you decided to inserted yourself without me directly addressing you; so since you decided to second that mess, I responded to you while also responding to the original cowards...

Advertisement
Smh....the ones thinking that Henderson playing games and trolling Miami fans is not the fault of the kid but rather a potential mental disease are the reason the pussification of this society has grown over the years. You know, it is possible to take your college recruitment in a serious manner as this is one of the biggest decisions in one's life. Sorry, you're not going to see me excuse a kid who likes to treat their recruitment like a circus.

How has he treated it like a circus? And how do you know what he likes? I think the circus is in your head and the head of many on this board. The kid committed and then decided to decommit. His status hasn't changed since then... You want to talk about "pussification"? What do you call grown men getting overly sensitive about the decision-making of teenage boys?

I'll wait for your response...

Ok Dr. Mahoney, sometimes I'm too harsh but that said, now you're weaving your tale conveniently into a story skipping some of the facts. I didn't start the pieces of isht comment made, I believe by [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] but I did refer to those comments in my post as the factor explaining why they were being used and I did refer to some of these kids as acting like dbags. I'll stand by that... Some of them do act like dbags. And I have kids and when they act like little shîts, I straighten their shît out as does their mother... Ans, at least on my end, without the physical force used on me as a disciplinary measure when I was a kid, by the way, Dr. Mahoney.

Look at Holloman. He was raised to make a video a week ahead of Richt showing up there and then the Mom cancels the in-home when Richt is there... They're dbags. If that's "talking greasy" about kids in your opinion so be it... I think you're an enabler and all of this safe place enabling bullshît perpetuates these divas to not grow up and not learn responsibility.

nah, someone else's behavior is no justification for how you conduct yourself.. It's the essence of character, and I think you'd tell your kids that in a heartbeat.

I know the cowardly comments weren't yours to begin with, RVA, which is what makes it especially pathetic for you to justify and continue to defend them. This is the second such exchange of mine where you decided to inserted yourself without me directly addressing you; so since you decided to second that mess, I responded to you while also responding to the original cowards...
[/QUOTE]

You know, I actually agree that pieces of isht isn't is not an appropriate term to use towards minors on here or anywhere and I'm wrong and ashamed for my role in perpetuating that at any level. I'm a better person than that.

I've inserted myself into your arguments because you insinuate everything is about race or class and it isn't. You did it in this argument raising "demographics." It's maddening when everything is made to be about that and I'm somewhat liberal.

Maybe some people have an agenda of race or class but not everyone. If Braxton Berrios was being recruited now and he pulled the shît Henderson or Holloman pull or pulled, do you think he'd get a pass because he's white?

What's especially blinding for you, Mahoney, is that in your intent to do right, and I have no doubt that you're a well-intentioned good person, you look beyond the simple merits of individuals and individual actions and focus on finding others to blame and excuses to use based on your social agenda.

Last edited:

You know, I actually agree that pieces of isht isn't is not an appropriate term to use towards minors on here or anywhere and I'm wrong and ashamed for my role in perpetuating that at any level. I'm a better person than that.

I've inserted myself into your arguments because you insinuate everything is about race or class and it isn't. You did it in this argument raising "demographics." It's maddening when everything is made to be about that and I'm somewhat liberal.

Maybe some people have an agenda of race or class but not everyone. If Braxton Berrios was being recruited now and he pulled the shît Henderson or Holloman pull or pulled, do you think he'd get a pass because he's white?

What's especially blinding for you, Mahoney, is that in your intent to do right, and I have no doubt that you're a well-intentioned good person, you look beyond the simple merits of individuals and individual actions and focus on finding others to blame and excuses to use based on your social agenda.[/QUOTE]

Nothing blinds me. We each individually speak from our own collective experiences, be it in ignorance or with an agenda, and I see that for what it is. Your failure to see what I see doesn't mean it's nonexistent. You should listen more (because you may learn something) instead of trying to reorient the forum/discussion in such a manner that fits your limited vantage point of life.

Last edited:
Advertisement

What's especially blinding for you, Mahoney, is that in your intent to do right, and I have no doubt that you're a well-intentioned good person, you look beyond the simple merits of individuals and individual actions and focus on finding others to blame and excuses to use based on your social agenda.

Nothing blinds me. We each individually speak from our own collective experiences, be it in ignorance or with an agenda, and I see that for what it is. Your failure to see what I see doesn't mean it's nonexistent. You should listen more (because you may learn something) instead of trying to reorient the forum/discussion in such a manner that fits your limited vantage point of life.[/QUOTE]

There you go again with that arrogance. You're a piece of work man. You can't help yourself, can you? I've lived in almost every part of this country and stepped foot on nearly every continent on this planet but you don't know that. You don't know shît. You think you know. You know I'm ****** and that I grew up on the Beach but you don't know my life's experiences there, my experiences since then, my successes or my failures...

So you just sit back in your special chair with your DSM handy, scratching your itchy ****** and opining on my limited vantage point of life, Dr. Sapingo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back