Henderson?

Why Hasn't he committed to the gators yet is the ? Don't like rumph as a recruiter but seems able to develop . If he continues develops kids will come .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smh....the ones thinking that Henderson playing games and trolling Miami fans is not the fault of the kid but rather a potential mental disease are the reason the pussification of this society has grown over the years. You know, it is possible to take your college recruitment in a serious manner as this is one of the biggest decisions in one's life. Sorry, you're not going to see me excuse a kid who likes to treat their recruitment like a circus.

How has he treated it like a circus? And how do you know what he likes? I think the circus is in your head and the head of many on this board. The kid committed and then decided to decommit. His status hasn't changed since then... You want to talk about "pussification"? What do you call grown men getting overly sensitive about the decision-making of teenage boys?

I'll wait for your response...

Playing twitter games with fanbases falls under the umbrella for me. And personally, I don't lose sleep at night because once Pete let everyone know the father/Randy Shannon angle and the fact that he was going to decommit during the Summer, I knew he was gone.

But hey, continue to think that he has some type of mental illness and should be excused.

CJ Henderson is a scum bag.

He wants to do the hat trick on NSD..that's why he hasn't officially committed to the turds. just another ***** bryant.

He wants people to think its 50/50 for drama , dude is a gator. Don't fall for the banana in the tail pipe

Yeah, this is where you have to use the vet experience. Kid's not coming here. Would love to have him, but it'd be probably more shocking then when Stacy Coley committed back when he did.

Advertisement
Seriously who is actually reading these paragraphs?

I'm sorry for engaging in it. I'm worn out.

You should know better.

You're right. My bad. I'm still annoyed at the statement of bigotry for criticizing kids who act like Holloman did where it's the actions that brought about the criticism, even if over the top, but I'm done arguing with him... Its always the same thing with him. Sorry bro.

I caught the very end and didnt read the entire thing . . . It seems to me that you were able to resolve some conflict with the other poster. It also seems you were able to fix an error in thinking/feeling . . . that is more than a lot of people can say!

You know what people say about assumptions! I assume the other poster would be a fan of Dr. Umar Johnson. He is controversial, but I have liked what I have seen from him. Here he is, admittedly I just typed his name in and found what looked interesting to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QqXXlwzFQ

I know you mentioned Holloman. It does seem like a **** move to cancel an income when the coach is already in Atlanta. For all of us that grew up with family, dad, structure, support, etc . . . What would you be today if your dad, support structure, family changed and you were dropped off in Liberty City? Would you have made it? And by you I mean any of us?

The cycle perpetuates itself. Now a mentor with good intentions at one time is swaying kids to go here or there, and the kid with no pops is taking all that mentor care in, and wants to please him the way we wanted to please pops . . . ok i digress!

are you calm right now ? are you relaxed ?

in that case you can read CJ's question and answer session to get your nerves wrecked

https://curiouscat.me/2359894468

Most interesting thing I read there:

Question: Do your fiancee have a track scholarship to UM?
C.Henderson: Na

So is there more to than this one than just pops-likes-randy-shannon? We have to learn to play this game.

Wait? The kid's already engaged?

Who's the lucky guy?

in that case you can read CJ's question and answer session to get your nerves wrecked

Most interesting thing I read there:

Question: Do your fiancee have a track scholarship to UM?
C.Henderson: Na

So is there more to than this one than just pops-likes-randy-shannon? We have to learn to play this game.

Wait? The kid's already engaged?

Who's the lucky guy?

Carlin fils-aime, Byrd watches from the closet.

If this kid is trolling us just to pull off a hat trick, he's going down in the South Florida Scumbag Hall of Fame.

You wanna leave home, fine. But don't **** on the hometown team when they've shown you nothing but love.

Advertisement

You should know better.

You're right. My bad. I'm still annoyed at the statement of bigotry for criticizing kids who act like Holloman did where it's the actions that brought about the criticism, even if over the top, but I'm done arguing with him... Its always the same thing with him. Sorry bro.

I caught the very end and didnt read the entire thing . . . It seems to me that you were able to resolve some conflict with the other poster. It also seems you were able to fix an error in thinking/feeling . . . that is more than a lot of people can say!

You know what people say about assumptions! I assume the other poster would be a fan of Dr. Umar Johnson. He is controversial, but I have liked what I have seen from him. Here he is, admittedly I just typed his name in and found what looked interesting to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QqXXlwzFQ

I know you mentioned Holloman. It does seem like a **** move to cancel an income when the coach is already in Atlanta. For all of us that grew up with family, dad, structure, support, etc . . . What would you be today if your dad, support structure, family changed and you were dropped off in Liberty City? Would you have made it? And by you I mean any of us?

The cycle perpetuates itself. Now a mentor with good intentions at one time is swaying kids to go here or there, and the kid with no pops is taking all that mentor care in, and wants to please him the way we wanted to please pops . . . ok i digress!

Please don't make this into a larger social issue. Henderson has a dad who is involved in his life and who is pushing him to UF. The only thing resolved with Dr. Baloney-Sapingo is I agree that calling minors we are discussing pieces of shît is inappropriate. Dr. Baloney, thinks everything is based on race or social class. In doing so, he refuses to accept the merits of why we don't like what these kids are doing and he excuses and enables it and labels those ripping them as showing bigotry. It's there for all to see.

I'm fairly liberal and I can't stand liberals like him who pull this shît. If Braxton Berrios were coming out of high school now and pulled the same shît being complained about, I have no doubt that these same posters being called bigots would be all over him calling Berrios the same names as Holloman and Henderson and the only difference between the kids would be race but the result on the board would be the same.

Advertisement

You should know better.

No apologies necessary, your passion is appreciated, but why engage in social issues on a football board with posters whose opinions will not change.

You should know better.

No apologies necessary, your passion is appreciated, but why engage in social issues on a football board with posters whose opinions will not change.

That's a question I can't give a justifiable answer too honestly. I can see it's really pointless for me to engage in that.

Anything good?

"What do you think about coach rumph at the U?"

His answer:
"That's the (symbol for a donkey)"

��

symbol of donkey = GOAT = greatest of all time

CJ likes rumph at least

Relationships

Advertisement
Back