Henderson?

The quotes are not being assigned correctly so I'll continue to post in bold to distinguish my thoughts...

You may not have children, but when grown men speak of someone's teenaged child in that manner (calling them "pieces of isht") it's despicable, IMO. The nature of the forum is no excuse as much as I would like to make it one, because to be honest, this type of forum only magnifies someone's true persona. From a social standpoint I certainly believe demographics play a role in the way these teenaged kids' behavior is being perceived, and the cowardly manner in which they are being discussed.

From one man to another, RVA, your weak justification for characterizing teenage kids as "pieces of isht" is shameful. Why don't you be the man and hold yourself to the standards that you think these kids aren't portraying or living up to.
Real man to come on here and talk greasy about teenage kids when you don't have to own it and show your face.

Ok Dr. Mahoney, sometimes I'm too harsh but that said, now you're weaving your tale conveniently into a story skipping some of the facts. I didn't start the pieces of isht comment made, I believe by [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] but I did refer to those comments in my post as the factor explaining why they were being used and I did refer to some of these kids as acting like dbags. I'll stand by that... Some of them do act like dbags. And I have kids and when they act like little shîts, I straighten their shît out as does their mother... Ans, at least on my end, without the physical force used on me as a disciplinary measure when I was a kid, by the way, Dr. Mahoney.

Look at Holloman. He was raised to make a video a week ahead of Richt showing up there and then the Mom cancels the in-home when Richt is there... They're dbags. If that's "talking greasy" about kids in your opinion so be it... I think you're an enabler and all of this safe place enabling bullshît perpetuates these divas to not grow up and not learn responsibility.

nah, someone else's behavior is no justification for how you conduct yourself.. It's the essence of character, and I think you'd tell your kids that in a heartbeat.

I know the cowardly comments weren't yours to begin with, RVA, which is what makes it especially pathetic for you to justify and continue to defend them. This is the second such exchange of mine where you decided to inserted yourself without me directly addressing you; so since you decided to second that mess, I responded to you while also responding to the original cowards...

You know, I actually agree that pieces of isht isn't is not an appropriate term to use towards minors on here or anywhere and I'm wrong and ashamed for my role in perpetuating that at any level. I'm a better person than that.

I've inserted myself into your arguments because you insinuate everything is about race or class and it isn't. You did it in this argument raising "demographics." It's maddening when everything is made to be about that and I'm somewhat liberal.

Maybe some people have an agenda of race or class but not everyone. If Braxton Berrios was being recruited now and he pulled the shît Henderson or Holloman pull or pulled, do you think he'd get a pass because he's white?

What's especially blinding for you, Mahoney, is that in your intent to do right, and I have no doubt that you're a well-intentioned good person, you look beyond the simple merits of individuals and individual actions and focus on finding others to blame and excuses to use based on your social agenda.

Nothing blinds me. We each individually speak from our own collective experiences, be it in ignorance or with an agenda, and I see that for what it is. Your failure to see what I see doesn't mean it's nonexistent. You should listen more (because you may learn something) instead of trying to reorient the forum/discussion in such a manner that fits your limited vantage point of life.

There you go again with that arrogance. You're a piece of work man. You can't help yourself, can you? I've lived in almost every part of this country and stepped foot on nearly every continent on this planet but you don't know that. You don't know shît. You think you know. You know I'm ****** and that I grew up on the Beach but you don't know my life's experiences there, my experiences since then, my successes or my failures...

So you just sit back in your special chair with your DSM handy, scratching your itchy ****** and opining on my limited vantage point of life Sapingo.[/QUOTE]

Okay...All your worldliness, experiences, successes, and failures, yet it took you how long and how many challenges to "actually agree that pieces of isht isn't is not an appropriate term to use towards minors on here or anywhere"?

Despite your travels and tribulation, you instantly assume group-think with the unapologetic mouth-breathing bigots, and wouldn't denounce that rubbish until I repeatedly called you on it.. Don't offer your tourism as a demonstration of character, because looking at someone's world is is different than living in it. As far as i'm concerned you demonstrated more character by admitting you were wrong..

There's no need for you to get offensive, because if you take in what I wrote you'd see I didn't insult you..

Advertisement
Advertisement
He wants people to think its 50/50 for drama , dude is a gator. Don't fall for the banana in the tail pipe

Advertisement
So out of interest, are we still recruiting this kid?

I imagine Richt and co have other guys lined up to fill out the class, but if he puts on a U cap when playing the hat game, do they take the commitment?

They would take the commitment if they have the room after he called them and told them he picked Miami. He has to call because Miami stopped thinking about him awhile ago.

are you calm right now ? are you relaxed ?

in that case you can read CJ's question and answer session to get your nerves wrecked

https://curiouscat.me/2359894468

Most interesting thing I read there:

Question: Do your fiancee have a track scholarship to UM?
C.Henderson: Na

So is there more to than this one than just pops-likes-randy-shannon? We have to learn to play this game.

Advertisement
Seriously who is actually reading these paragraphs?

I'm sorry for engaging in it. I'm worn out.

You should know better.

You're right. My bad. I'm still annoyed at the statement of bigotry for criticizing kids who act like Holloman did where it's the actions that brought about the criticism, even if over the top, but I'm done arguing with him... Its always the same thing with him. Sorry bro.

Advertisement
are you calm right now ? are you relaxed ?

in that case you can read CJ's question and answer session to get your nerves wrecked

https://curiouscat.me/2359894468

Anything good?

"What do you think about coach rumph at the U?"

His answer:
"That's the (symbol for a donkey)"

��

symbol of donkey = GOAT = greatest of all time

CJ likes rumph at least

Thanks. I honestly wasn't sure what he was saying there, but it was gonna lean one way or the other.

Advertisement
Back