Henderson?

Advertisement
He might end up at UF ultimately but I'm not sure why everybody thinks its a lock. He's told the UF coaches on multiple occasions he was gonna go public and it hasn't happened yet. Been on UF's campus a million times with them expecting a commit and nothing. And more recently he was flirting with Bama and some even felt he was leaning that way for a while. I think the dude legit doesn't know where he wants to go.

It really doesn't take long to know where you want to go to school.

It's a big decision, but really it's not that complicated of one.

Seriously you take an hour think about it and reach a decision. Its simple.

Advertisement
He might end up at UF ultimately but I'm not sure why everybody thinks its a lock. He's told the UF coaches on multiple occasions he was gonna go public and it hasn't happened yet. Been on UF's campus a million times with them expecting a commit and nothing. And more recently he was flirting with Bama and some even felt he was leaning that way for a while. I think the dude legit doesn't know where he wants to go.

I think you guys getting Randy as DC solidified it. I would have thought we had a 25% chance before then. Not sure what other options he has left. I would be shocked if he was a legit take for Bama. I could be wrong. And we are out of it. (shrugs)

Is Edwards a take for you guys as far as you know? I guess what I mean is are you still playing the "Commit now or else" card or is he a "Wait until NSD" kid? His recruitment has become very weird. Hes all over the place. When local kids start doing weird **** like this...that usually means they are going OOS. (Jamel Cook and Pie Young last year)

I'm telling you, man -- p*ssy is at play here. One way or another, it's affecting his decision.

Advertisement
Edwards has a chance to be a starter at Miami or UF a few years down the road.

However, I do not believe he will be much of a difference maker. Solid player.

Advertisement
I can't stand this kid , attention *****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strong first post

I've been around for a long time whether it be canesport or canestime . I can tell when a kid is a problem child

Hate kids like this

U know wea DA fuq u going stop trynna build suspense. He a Lil lady *** nikka

he should work on his skills because he was getting his butt busted at UA practices.
i cant hate on a kid goin to UF tho. they have a record of developing db's lately. kids
saw our guys playing 10 yards back and being afraid to tackle.

Strong first post

I've been around for a long time whether it be canesport or canestime . I can tell when a kid is a problem child

Hate kids like this

he should work on his skills because he was getting his butt busted at UA practices.
i cant hate on a kid goin to UF tho. they have a record of developing db's lately. kids
saw our guys playing 10 yards back and being afraid to tackle

That was not the case this season or moving forward though. Corn and Colber were laying the wood out there and are Corners were far more aggressive this season.

I'm telling you, man -- p*ssy is at play here. One way or another, it's affecting his decision.
Yeap he leaves girl gets ****ed down

Advertisement

I didn't know Lucious Pusey was still eligible, anyone have a scouting report?

Strong first post

Hate kids like this

saw our guys playing 10 yards back and being afraid to tackle.

People like him cause he's fast that's it

Strong first post

Hate kids like this

For any of you who recently came over from Canesport, I can translate this for you if needed.

Ive said for months he seems like his own guy who moves the way he wants to move and most shouldn't just peg where he's going. I think he goes to UF but if anybody would switch up last second it would be him

Advertisement
Back