Henderson?

He might end up at UF ultimately but I'm not sure why everybody thinks its a lock. He's told the UF coaches on multiple occasions he was gonna go public and it hasn't happened yet. Been on UF's campus a million times with them expecting a commit and nothing. And more recently he was flirting with Bama and some even felt he was leaning that way for a while. I think the dude legit doesn't know where he wants to go.

I think you guys getting Randy as DC solidified it. I would have thought we had a 25% chance before then. Not sure what other options he has left. I would be shocked if he was a legit take for Bama. I could be wrong. And we are out of it. (shrugs)

Is Edwards a take for you guys as far as you know? I guess what I mean is are you still playing the "Commit now or else" card or is he a "Wait until NSD" kid? His recruitment has become very weird. Hes all over the place. When local kids start doing weird **** like this...that usually means they are going OOS. (Jamel Cook and Pie Young last year)

Edwards has an offer and is a take, it's basically a technicality. It's a "commit right now and you're in" type deal and he hasn't been willing to commit yet so thats the holdup especially since they want him on campus for the official. If he makes it wouldn't be surprised if he commits shortly after.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back