Henderson?

Build that scumbag drama! Build it all the way to a ***qity crescendo, Hendo! Then take that ***** filled UM hat and shove it in a good man's face, who did nothing but treat you like gold and welcome you on campus 129 times, so you can go faqg off for the armpit of the KKK world in Gainesville.

Ponderous, man. Fcking ponderous.

:q3XKXeX:

Advertisement
[MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION], from our dialogue yesterday on another thread this is where the veterans come in. This kid isn't coming. He's just trying to troll. Would love to have him, but he's all gator.

I was actually hopeful on this one untill Florida hired Randy as the Defensive Coordinator...if Randy wouldve been passed up on the job i think he might have came

Suprised he aint commited to uf yet.

That's what I was thinking. You would find it hard to find a kid who has visited the campus more than Henderson. I won't say anything beyond saying that it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up here.

Advertisement
[MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION], from our dialogue yesterday on another thread this is where the veterans come in. This kid isn't coming. He's just trying to troll. Would love to have him, but he's all gator.

I was actually hopeful on this one untill Florida hired Randy as the Defensive Coordinator...if Randy wouldve been passed up on the job i think he might have came

Why were you hopeful the noles weren't really recruiting him

Build that scumbag drama! Build it all the way to a ***qity crescendo, Hendo! Then take that ***** filled UM hat and shove it in a good man's face, who did nothing but treat you like gold and welcome you on campus 129 times, so you can go faqg off for the armpit of the KKK world in Gainesville.

This isht is insane. CMR might not be the greatest HC or play caller who ever lived, but he's an awesome guy who is trying to do what's best for his players. He treats these maggots like gold and they **** on him and UM and run to piece of scat like McElteef or Satan. You really can't explain this stuff.

It's one thing to flit off to dance for the kkk in Gainesville or TusKKKaloosa. It's a whole other thing to engage in the scummy faqgitry these local cvnt faces do.

There's a simple explanation. They were raised like ****. This is why I love and appreciate guys like Bandy, Shaq, Steed, and Ahmmon. They act right. They're not disloyal ungrateful drama queen cvnts. They're real men who appreciate how valuable a UM offer is and how blessed and fortunate they are to receive it.

Like Ahmmon said, the guys who make the most drama about their recruitment are always the guys who get folded up the first day of practice.

nah, has nothing to do with his upbringing; maybe some of these young men have personality issues or a full-blown mental illness. What would you say about the brought-upsy of posters on this site who lash out and cast aspersions on teenagers who don't comport themselves in a manner desirable to said poster? Where's the brought-upsy here?

Last edited:

:q3XKXeX:

That does about sum it up!

Advertisement
Brini doesn't have a commitable offer.

What does "commitable offer" mean?
One either has an offer or they don't.

It's kind of like the state of pregnancy.

My first instinct is to agree with you, but either he doesnt have an offer (probably the right answer), or his "offer" could be to walk-on, grayshirt, etc.

To clarify, according to all the recruiting sites as well as Brini himself, he has an offer.

The staff cooled on him during the summer and Pete says as of now he is not a take. So while they didn't officially rescind his offer, they would not accept his commitment.

Remember this. I'm going to give you a $2,000.00 legal class for free because I like you.

"Offer" is an element of contract law. If you have an offer, you can accept it and create a binding contract. If you have something that you can't accept, then you don't have an offer.

There are often conditions put on offers. If you don't abide by the conditions contained within the offer (e.g. "You must accept this offer by November 1, 2016"), then your acceptance is not binding on the person who made the offer.

This isht is insane. CMR might not be the greatest HC or play caller who ever lived, but he's an awesome guy who is trying to do what's best for his players. He treats these maggots like gold and they **** on him and UM and run to piece of scat like McElteef or Satan. You really can't explain this stuff.

I don't wonder. They troll UM because they are dumb, pieces of isht who weren't raised right.

It's one thing to flit off to dance for the kkk in Gainesville or TusKKKaloosa. It's a whole other thing to engage in the scummy faqgitry these local cvnt faces do.

There's a simple explanation. They were raised like ****. This is why I love and appreciate guys like Bandy, Shaq, Steed, and Ahmmon. They act right. They're not disloyal ungrateful drama queen cvnts. They're real men who appreciate how valuable a UM offer is and how blessed and fortunate they are to receive it.

Like Ahmmon said, the guys who make the most drama about their recruitment are always the guys who get folded up the first day of practice.

has nothing to do with his upbringing; maybe some of these young men have personality issues or a full-blown mental illness. What would you say about the brought-upsy of some posters on this site who lash out and cast aspersions about teenagers who don't comport themselves in a manner desirable to said poster? Where's the brought-upsy here?[/QUOTE]

Has everything to do with how your how your brought up. If I was in their position & I was ****ting on the home town team my dad would have punched me in my mouth. Handle yourself like a grown man. If your not going to pick Miami at the very minimum be respectful of their offer.

gaytors according to what I have read they don't have much more space for dbs . Edwards will not get a commotable offer unless blades bailed . Henderson is unproven at all positions u figure he would be humble instead of making himself a target . Where ever he ends up if he's a bust he going to hear it acting like this .

I don't wonder. They troll UM because they are dumb, pieces of isht who weren't raised right.

has nothing to do with his upbringing; maybe some of these young men have personality issues or a full-blown mental illness. What would you say about the brought-upsy of some posters on this site who lash out and cast aspersions about teenagers who don't comport themselves in a manner desirable to said poster? Where's the brought-upsy here?

Has everything to do with how your how your brought up. If I was in their position & I was ****ting on the home town team my dad would have punched me in my mouth. Handle yourself like a grown man. If your not going to pick Miami at the very minimum be respectful of their offer.[/QUOTE]

How do you know what the kid's thought process is? What about McFarland's or Smith's brought-upsy if they pick Miami? Are kids only "pieces of isht who weren't raised right" when they are from Miami and waiting to make a decision? So you're saying you don't want Henderson, McFarland, and Smith to sign here?

BTW the board inappropriately attributed that filth above with "the kkk in Gainesville or TusKKKaloosa" and "They were raised like ****." to me, somehow.. When it really came from another poster..

Advertisement
gaytors according to what I have read they don't have much more space for dbs . Edwards will not get a commotable offer unless blades bailed . Henderson is unproven at all positions u figure he would be humble instead of making himself a target . Where ever he ends up if he's a bust he going to hear it acting like this .

Everyone I talk to says UF wants him on offense , rb or wr.

Brini doesn't have a commitable offer.

What does "commitable offer" mean?
One either has an offer or they don't.

It's kind of like the state of pregnancy.

My first instinct is to agree with you, but either he doesnt have an offer (probably the right answer), or his "offer" could be to walk-on, grayshirt, etc.

To clarify, according to all the recruiting sites as well as Brini himself, he has an offer.

The staff cooled on him during the summer and Pete says as of now he is not a take. So while they didn't officially rescind his offer, they would not accept his commitment.

Remember this. I'm going to give you a $2,000.00 legal class for free because I like you.

"Offer" is an element of contract law. If you have an offer, you can accept it and create a binding contract. If you have something that you can't accept, then you don't have an offer.

There are often conditions put on offers. If you don't abide by the conditions contained within the offer (e.g. "You must accept this offer by November 1, 2016"), then your acceptance is not binding on the person who made the offer.

A legal lesson from The Living Legend is always a treat.

But how do you explain Wright having an offer which he posted a picture of on his twitter and then when he tried to commit last month the coaches told him they wouldn't accept his commitment?

I don't believe coaches can put an expiration date on offers. Can they?

Last edited:
Advertisement

nah, has nothing to do with his upbringing; maybe some of these young men have personality issues or a full-blown mental illness. What would you say about the brought-upsy of posters on this site who lash out and cast aspersions on teenagers who don't comport themselves in a manner desirable to said poster? Where's the brought-upsy here?
You often make stylistically acceptable posts that contain nothing but nonsense. This is one of them. You have a gift for saying stupid **** fairly eloquently.

If you're raised poorly you defecate in the face of a really fine man like Rick, who has done nothing but treat you well and with respect. It's pretty simple. If you're raised properly you understand respect and common decorum. Treat people who treat you well with respect. Simple stuff. You think someone raised properly invites a very busy HC to visit him knowing he was already committed elsewhere and then cancels at the last second after the HC already made the flight?

Responding and critiquing the boorish behavior of those who were raised horribly has nothing to do with the critic's upbringing other than proving that he was raised to know right from wrong and has a bitter distaste for disrespectful assh0les. I wouldn't expect you to grasp that though because you were dumb enough to ask the question thinking you had a gotcha moment.

You often make stylistically acceptable posts that contain nothing but nonsense. This is one of them. You have a gift for saying stupid **** fairly eloquently.

If you're raised poorly you defecate in the face of a really fine man like Rick, who has done nothing but treat you well and with respect. It's pretty simple. If you're raised properly you understand respect and common decorum. Treat people who treat you well with respect. Simple stuff. You think someone raised properly invites a very busy HC to visit him knowing he was already committed elsewhere and then cancels at the last second after the HC already made the flight?

Responding and critiquing the boorish behavior of those who were raised horribly has nothing to do with the critic's upbringing other than proving that he was raised to know right from wrong and has a bitter distaste for disrespectful assh0les. I wouldn't expect you to grasp that though because you were dumb enough to ask the question thinking you had a gotcha moment.

Right. I'll repost what I just sent.

How do you know what the kid's thought process is? What about McFarland's or Smith's brought-upsy if they pick Miami? Are kids only "pieces of isht who weren't raised right" when they are from Miami and waiting to make a decision? So you're saying you don't want Henderson, McFarland, and Smith to sign here?

and with respect to your assertion that I "often make stylistically acceptable posts that contain nothing but nonsense", and "have a gift for saying stupid **** fairly eloquently." Allow me to give you a free psych lesson since you're such a generous jurist. This is a classic example of Projection... Just read the drivel you wrote at the core of this post and the majority of your "boorish" commentary.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back