He said , she said

The fact that this rumor came from Nunez and not UM makes me more concerned

If it came from UM I would say eh it’s probably more Epstein bull****

But what does Nunez have to lie for?

Pitching for a raise/extension from his current gig. Who knows?

Advertisement

Better to say you didn't want the job than to have them pick someone else?

Advertisement
e3c83bff-91b0-4ee1-8820-c2cd316183ac_text.gif

he came into that Miami Space and heard how much smoke we had waiting for him. like a gf going through your phone. don't get mad when you find what you were looking for.
I had a girlfriend try doing that years ago when I had an android and it snapped a photo of her trying to log in to my phone and sent it to my email. Lol

Advertisement
News came out that Nunez was getting a 2nd interview and then he withdrew. Why would he agree to a 2nd interview if there was all this infighting and chaos? My .02, he wanted the job, once Frenk & team saw the news leak about Nunez getting that 2nd interview, they decided he was too much of a "Get my name in the media at all costs" glory hound and decided to move on from him.

Advertisement
She had no idea. I was in the shower and saw the email and said hey honey, nice pic and then handed her my phone and said here’s the code. Enjoy.

And I went in the other room and watched tv and left her in the kitchen with it. Lol
**** bro, you getting e-mails in your shower? You work too hard

News came out that Nunez was getting a 2nd interview and then he withdrew. Why would he agree to a 2nd interview if there was all this infighting and chaos? My .02, he wanted the job, once Frenk & team saw the news leak about Nunez getting that 2nd interview, they decided he was too much of a "Get my name in the media at all costs" glory hound and decided to move on from him.

That’s an angle I hadn’t thought of and would be willing to believe

Advertisement
Cribby did Mas want Nunez? Hearing old guard wants a Alpha power 5 AD but another year with Manny.

She had no idea. I was in the shower and saw the email and said hey honey, nice pic and then handed her my phone and said here’s the code. Enjoy.

And I went in the other room and watched tv and left her in the kitchen with it. Lol
Well she made it a very easy decision. lol

He has to now back to his current AD job. Much easier to tell your current employer that you decided UNM AD is a better position and are staying then I actively tried for the AD job at P5 Miami but was told they are going another direction.

Advertisement
Back