He said , she said

Advertisement
Advertisement
If all this searching doesn't lead to a grandslam of hires we will continue in our mediocrity. I'm already prepared for the let down.

I may be totally wrong here, but It’s becoming apparent to me now that this is something that they’re trying to keep as quiet as possible, and that there are some “inside” people who don’t even know all of the details. They’re being left out of the loop. Rich folks don’t like being left out or made to feel that they don’t matter. These “insiders” are furious that the people that’s REALLY running this thing (REAL Insiders) are not really asking for their input. So they are running to manny n. and anybody else they can find, dropping every little tidbit of information that they can get their grubby little hands on, to the media, hoping to poo poo on this operation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it’s been reported by some people Nunez pulled out , as if he passed on the job. On my end that’s false, that comes from multiple people I trust.

I’m pretty sure the other people are getting their info from the Nunez side. I’m not even sure of how close he was to getting the job. It was definitely more bs being put out.

As I posted last night Miami is currently pushing for a power five Ad. If that is the AD Miami hires it’ll make it obvious Nunez was never the choice.

View attachment 164292
I knew it. I never bought the he "withdrew" nonsense. It didn't make any sense. Miami is a 100 times better job and pays a lot more.

I know it’s been reported by some people Nunez pulled out , as if he passed on the job. On my end that’s false, that comes from multiple people I trust.

I’m pretty sure the other people are getting their info from the Nunez side. I’m not even sure of how close he was to getting the job. It was definitely more bs being put out.

As I posted last night Miami is currently pushing for a power five Ad. If that is the AD Miami hires it’ll make it obvious Nunez was never the choice.

View attachment 164292

Advertisement
Back