He said , she said

Cribby

All-American
Premium
I know it’s been reported by some people Nunez pulled out , as if he passed on the job. On my end that’s false, that comes from multiple people I trust.

I’m pretty sure the other people are getting their info from the Nunez side. I’m not even sure of how close he was to getting the job. It was definitely more bs being put out.

As I posted last night Miami is currently pushing for a power five Ad. If that is the AD Miami hires it’ll make it obvious Nunez was never the choice.

DDAC650E-5D6E-439D-A10D-9CC6DACFCA93.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it’s been reported by some people Nunez pulled out , as if he passed on the job. On my end that’s false, that comes from multiple people I trust.

I’m pretty sure the other people are getting their info from the Nunez side. I’m not even sure of how close he was to getting the job. It was definitely more bs being put out.

As I posted last night Miami is currently pushing for a power five Ad. If that is the AD Miami hires it’ll make it obvious Nunez was never the choice.
Gotta end the post with an Inday…

CACE1533-18FA-49C0-96F4-BD369A826B1A.gif

Good Morning Cribby and thanks for the info.

Advertisement
It smells like bull****. Fat manny was on Twitter last night saying that Nunez pulled out because he felt there was no clear vision, too many voices and no commitment to resources. We all know fat manny is a hack who enjoys seeing Miami continue to be irrelevant.

Once you see everything from the lens that Epstein is on an outright media subversion campaign, things become more clear.

Advertisement

100% correct … hence he walked … wasn’t going to be a fall-back candidate

Advertisement

Early in the AM

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the ideal timeline in hiring this AD? From what I’ve read it sounds like things should pick up with Mario after the PAC-12 Championship. I’m sure they want their AD announced along with Mario or before.

@Cribby it’s unreal how that story gets leaked about “being pulled in too many directions” yet like 3-4 guys are running the search with zero input From the BOT. Epstein is really continuing this crusade to blow the whole thing up. I just hope the powers that be can shut him up or they can make the splash hire they need to where he becomes irrelevant

Advertisement
Back