He said , she said

I know it’s been reported by some people Nunez pulled out , as if he passed on the job. On my end that’s false, that comes from multiple people I trust.

I’m pretty sure the other people are getting their info from the Nunez side. I’m not even sure of how close he was to getting the job. It was definitely more bs being put out.

As I posted last night Miami is currently pushing for a power five Ad. If that is the AD Miami hires it’ll make it obvious Nunez was never the choice.

View attachment 164292

I was on that Canes Talk thing on Twitter last night and several things stand out:

1. When Joaquin Gonzalez and David Epstein’s kid and other Canes “insiders” are in attendance looking for info, you get a sense for how tight lipped the whole process is. At this point it seems like 95% of the info getting leaked is false.

2. Which brings me to another point. I know Ferman is a hack, but Manny Navarro “taking the bait” from so many people not directly connected to the actual search.
A. How insistent he is on it’s either Mario or
another year if Manny Diaz
B. Citing info on Nunez’s and not
realizing it’s 100% coming from his camp
snd he has an agenda

Advertisement
I was on that Canes Talk thing on Twitter last night and several things stand out:

1. When Joaquin Gonzalez and David Epstein’s kid and other Canes “insiders” are in attendance looking for info, you get a sense for how tight lipped the whole process is. At this point it seems like 95% of the info getting leaked is false.

2. Which brings me to another point. I know Ferman is a hack, but Manny Navarro “taking the bait” from so many people not directly connected to the actual search.
snd he has an agenda
The more I listened last night the more it just proved that nobody other than Frenk and his two guys know what's going on. Everything else is smoke and mirrors. All in all a good listen though, other than the idiot who thinks Ken Dorsey should be our head coach and the F$U bum asking why we didn't have an on campus stadium yet.

Fat manny was on Twitter last night saying that Nunez pulled out because he felt there was no clear vision, too many voices and no commitment to resources. We all know fat manny is a hack who enjoys seeing Miami continue to be irrelevant.
***** magnet. Don’t be jelly. (Cuz he’ll eat you)
A00AD539-F958-4C27-9B61-94D620EC463E.jpeg

I know it’s been reported by some people Nunez pulled out , as if he passed on the job. On my end that’s false, that comes from multiple people I trust.

I’m pretty sure the other people are getting their info from the Nunez side. I’m not even sure of how close he was to getting the job. It was definitely more bs being put out.

As I posted last night Miami is currently pushing for a power five Ad. If that is the AD Miami hires it’ll make it obvious Nunez was never the choice.

View attachment 164292
Chest not checkers got it 👀💯

Advertisement

download (5).jpeg

Advertisement
If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the ideal timeline in hiring this AD? From what I’ve read it sounds like things should pick up with Mario after the PAC-12 Championship. I’m sure they want their AD announced along with Mario or before.
We will hire an AD after all available coaches have been hired or given extensions.

View attachment 164292

Given our track record…EN is the type of name we should expect. Regardless of whether he was a candidate or whether he was doing this to get a raise/extension or some other nonsense.

Advertisement
I'm far from an insider. But my long-time buddy who has no agenda or ax to grind sent me the following text this morning:
View attachment 164295
Take it for what it's worth....if anything.

We don’t know who to believe and we won’t know until a hire is made. Nunez could very well be saying that to save face because he knew he wasn’t getting the job, or he could be telling the truth. But there’s too much misinformation to be caught up in that until people are hired. Thanks for sharing.

snd he has an agenda
He reported that Nunez was the leading candidate so he had to say something when it was clear he wasn't going to be the AD.

It smells like bull****. Fat manny was on Twitter last night saying that Nunez pulled out because he felt there was no clear vision, too many voices and no commitment to resources. We all know fat manny is a hack who enjoys seeing Miami continue to be irrelevant.

Once you see everything from the lens that Epstein is on an outright media subversion campaign, things become more clear.

“Fat” is implied when speaking of that obese potato. I guess potato is as well but we need someway to reference him.

Advertisement
I'm far from an insider. But my long-time buddy who has no agenda or ax to grind sent me the following text this morning:
View attachment 164295
Take it for what it's worth....if anything.
I'm sorry but there is zero way this dude from Podunk State is pulling out of the UM job, a traditional power and brand IN HIS HOMETOWN (when he's also Latin).

Sorry too implausible

Advertisement
Back