He said , she said

The fact that this rumor came from Nunez and not UM makes me more concerned

If it came from UM I would say eh it’s probably more Epstein bull****

But what does Nunez have to lie for?
Nunez is probably salty that he's not going to get selected. What do people do when they're salty? They vent out some bull**** comments and excuses.

Advertisement
@Cribby is right as usual.

This process has been pretty tight-lipped, but I think this ends with a P5 guy.

A current P5 AD? I am not asking you for insight, just to clarify.

As for all the nonsense going around with our AD and HC or being forced to accept some director of football operations; a real AD does not want to be forced to accept some bullchit.

Regardless of whether you think ______ (insert name being tossed around as HC here) is a good suggestion, a real AD doesn’t want to be pushed into accepting said candidate as their HC for our biggest revenue sport. That is way too important.

It isn’t like they’re being forced to accept Saban/Dabo/Meyer etc either.

I'm far from an insider. But my long-time buddy who has no agenda or ax to grind sent me the following text this morning:
View attachment 164295
Take it for what it's worth....if anything.

Appreciate the info, but still a little skeptical. Saving face includes how you look to (extended) family and friends, not just the job you have to slink back to. Everyone knows there's a battle going on, easy to use that as cover.

Advertisement
It was his burner phone and he was sexting with his something something on the side. Why else would he have been so comfortable handing over the code.
I literally had nothing going on. The worst thing I did to her on the side was that I’d take my phone into the bathroom - even not actually use the bathroom - so I could check CIS and post without her getting ****ed. It got to a point where I was no longer allowed to bring my phone into a restaurant because I couldn’t get off the board. I wonder how many relationships this website has killed? I can’t be the only one.

If Nunez truthfully stepped away from this job, it could probably be one of the following:

1. He saw the clusterf0k of an administration and decided he didn't need this level of disfunctional crap to deal with day in and day out

2. The proposed football assistant AD was a no go for him.... no self respecting big time AD is going to want that. Football is where all the glory is...

3. Most probably, NM State offered him a huge raise to stay on..

Last edited:
I literally had nothing going on. The worst thing o did to her on the side was that I’d take my phone into the bathroom - even not actually use the bathroom - so I could check CIS and post without her getting ****ed. It got to a point where o was no longer allowed to being my phone into a restaurant because I couldn’t get off the board. I wonder how many relationships this website has killed? I can’t be the only one.
Her: You're texting some other woman!
You: No, it's a bunch of dudes.
Her: :sideeyes:

If Nunez truthfully stepped away from this job, it could probably be one of the following:

1. He saw the clusterf0k of the administration and decided he didn't need it this level of disfunctional crap
2. The proposed football assistant AD was a no go for him.... no self respecting big time AD is going to want that
3. Most probably, NM State offered him a huge raise to stay on..

Although I like your logic, especially given our track record, it could simply be we don’t want him.

Advertisement
The fact that this rumor came from Nunez and not UM makes me more concerned

If it came from UM I would say eh it’s probably more Epstein bull****

But what does Nunez have to lie for?
It makes him look like the smart guy for leaving a “mess”. I also think a rumor from Epstein would be more scathing so to speak. There’s probably half truths in what Nunes said, he did like they way it was run because he was the second choice. I’m not going to wait around to be someone’s second choice. Kinda like when Golden interviewed at PSU after BOB left. He was clearly the second choice behind Franklin but he kept his name involved and made himself look foolish. I would assume Nunes wanted avoid that embarrassment.

This whole AD search debacle is what I expected with Frenk running the show.
Debacle? Like cribby and d$ said, the process is being done very, very quietly. All of the rumors you're hearing are made up. We literally have no evidence if this search is not being done properly and thoroughly. Fyi most school takes MONTHS to hire an AD.

Same thing happened to me.. my wife thought I was sneaky because with the AD search/ coaching search I was 24/7 on the phone and taking it to the bathroom refreshing every 5 seconds. I gave her my phone as well😂 and she was ****ed for like 2 hours. She even googled if Mario Cristobal was in fact in consideration for the Miami job LMAO.
I literally had nothing going on. The worst thing o did to her on the side was that I’d take my phone into the bathroom - even not actually use the bathroom - so I could check CIS and post without her getting ****ed. It got to a point where o was no longer allowed to being my phone into a restaurant because I couldn’t get off the board. I wonder how many relationships this website has killed? I can’t be the only one.

Advertisement
It smells like bull****. Fat manny was on Twitter last night saying that Nunez pulled out because he felt there was no clear vision, too many voices and no commitment to resources. We all know fat manny is a hack who enjoys seeing Miami continue to be irrelevant.

Once you see everything from the lens that Epstein is on an outright media subversion campaign, things become more clear.
I mean, the clear vision thing could be possible but why Navarro said that there is no commitment to resources?

He literally broke the news of UM willing to put more money in the football program.

Her: You're texting some other woman!
You: No, it's a bunch of dudes.
Her: :sideeyes:
I think that’s what started it. Lol. She thought there was another woman until she realized how ****ed up she is for worrying about someone who spends his time texting a bunch of dudes on a message board about high school football players.

Advertisement
Same thing happened to me.. my wife thought I was sneaky because with the AD search/ coaching search I was 24/7 on the phone and taking it to the bathroom refreshing every 5 seconds. I gave her my phone as well😂 and she was ****ed for like 2 hours. She even googled if Mario Cristobal was in fact in consideration for the Miami job LMAO.
My girlfriend, who doesn’t know **** about Italian sports let alone American ones, every night goes like that:

“You are on your orange and green site (this site)….again”

I think that’s what started it. Lol. She thought there was another woman until she realized how ****ed up she is for worrying about someone who spends his time texting a bunch of dudes on a message board about high school football players.
5wccip.jpg

Going through that right now!! I’m getting yelled at and the only info I’m getting is Nunez ain’t coming!

Advertisement
Back