Have we discussed Jackson Mahomes dancing on Sean Taylor’s memorial?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I definitely understand that part and thought about that

Same time, when there’s a chained off section with someone’s number in the middle of it…I dunno…I guess I was just raised different

Maybe someone told him it was ok though (not saying someone legitimate) or someone told him it would be a cool idea

Anyway just ****** all around
Well, according to the comments, it looks like I am in the minority, so I guess I was raised different. I just never really got offended by stuff like this. Like I said, if he actually did this to purposely disrespect Sean, than I would be upset at him, but I was never one to start attributing malice to things just because they look a certain way.

Advertisement
Well, according to the comments, it looks like I am in the minority, so I guess I was raised different. I just never really got offended by stuff like this. Like I said, if he actually did this to purposely disrespect Sean, than I would be upset at him, but I was never one to start attributing malice to things just because they look a certain way.

What if a Gator did it

Bro, they were retiring Taylor's number yesterday. I get that he's a sissy boy and everything but you gotta be really ******* clueless to not know why the number is there and chained off. That kid is what's wrong with people today.. clueless, unaware of their surroundings, and more worried about likes then being a good example. If that was my brother he'd be apologizing publicly, and he'd be taking a break from games for quite sometime.
Of course his brother would need to apologize and take games off. He has a boss and his fanbase probably has a lot of Sean Taylor fans. They wouldn't make him sit out if it didn't hurt their bottom line. This is not going to hurt Jacksons bottom line. I am sure 99.9% of Jacksons fanbase doesn't care at all about Sean Taylor. Most weren't even born when he was alive. If Mahomes boss was in the same position, he wouldn't make Jackson take a break from Tik Tok either.

I am not a fan of the Tik Tok dancers at all and we can agree the kid is a total faqqit, but that doesn't mean I am going to get all offended like a sissy because the kid unintentionally danced on a memorial.

Advertisement
Please stop with this nonsense. It's bad for society when adults bend over backwards to make excuses for self-centered, disrespectful little runts like this.
He's dancing on a chained off section of earth on a field that doesn't belong to him. Even if he's a completely oblivious moron, at a minimum he knows he's in a place he isn't supposed to be (and only has the sack to be there because of who his brother is).

You're looking for the "meaning behind his action"? He's a self-centered, disrespectful little runt. Maybe it's more malicious than that (I suspect it is the way he stares down at the memorial at the end of the video), but at a minimum it's that much. And that's more than enough to call this clown out.

If some idiot fired a gun in the air to celebrate the 4th of July and love for his country, but then that bullet came down on some poor sap, would you "care more about the meaning behind the action"? Of course not (I hope). Because sometimes the action is just so stupid and/or careless that no "meaning" justifies it.
Its bad for society when knuckle draggers start claiming an action was done with malice just because "it looks a certain way". Your literally trying to dissect a 15 second video and state it was malicious because of the way he looked down. LOL! That is absolutely ridiculous.

Yes, if some idiot fired off a gun and it killed someone, unintentionally that is actually bad because it hurts an actual human being. Who is this hurting? The grass that he steps on? A few snowflakes getting their feathers ruffled by him dancing, is nowhere near as bad as someone getting mistakenly shot. This action he took has 0 chance of actually physically damaging a single human.

Its bad for society when knuckle draggers start claiming an action was done with malice just because "it looks a certain way". Your literally trying to dissect a 15 second video and state it was malicious because of the way he looked down. LOL! That is absolutely ridiculous.

Yes, if some idiot fired off a gun and it killed someone, unintentionally that is actually bad because it hurts an actual human being. Who is this hurting? The grass that he steps on? A few snowflakes getting their feathers ruffled by him dancing, is nowhere near as bad as someone getting mistakenly shot. This action he took has 0 chance of actually physically damaging a single human.
Yes, intent matters.

Advertisement
Of course his brother would need to apologize and take games off. He has a boss and his fanbase probably has a lot of Sean Taylor fans. They wouldn't make him sit out if it didn't hurt their bottom line. This is not going to hurt Jacksons bottom line. I am sure 99.9% of Jacksons fanbase doesn't care at all about Sean Taylor. Most weren't even born when he was alive. If Mahomes boss was in the same position, he wouldn't make Jackson take a break from Tik Tok either.

I am not a fan of the Tik Tok dancers at all and we can agree the kid is a total faqqit, but that doesn't mean I am going to get all offended like a sissy because the kid unintentionally danced on a memorial.
Really can't see how you think it's unintentional. The area is roped off and everybody in the stadium knows the number is being retired. Dude knows what he's doing 100% or he's the most clueless person in the entire stadium. Dude is a pos either way.

Really can't see how you think it's unintentional. The area is roped off and everybody in the stadium knows the number is being retired. Dude knows what he's doing 100% or he's the most clueless person in the entire stadium. Dude is a pos either way.
That doesn't mean he knows he was killed. Other people were standing in the area too.
So you think. This 24 year old guy, who probably never played a down of football in his life. Decided he was going to disrespect a dead NFL player, who just happens to be a fan favorite of the team his brother plays for? That is the conclusion you are jumping to based off the 15 second video?

I wouldn’t say it’s malicious necessarily

Just stupid as ****

Advertisement
Back