Have we discussed Jackson Mahomes dancing on Sean Taylor’s memorial?

Agreed, but the kid was probably a baby when Sean was playing and I highly doubt a tik tok dancer knows much about old school football.
I always care more about the meaning behind the action, than the action itself. If the guy goes on record and says **** Sean Taylor, than I have beef with the guy. If the guy goes and dances on Seans memorial, but doesn't have anything against Sean, than I am not going to get mad at that.
I definitely understand that part and thought about that

Same time, when there’s a chained off section with someone’s number in the middle of it…I dunno…I guess I was just raised different

Maybe someone told him it was ok though (not saying someone legitimate) or someone told him it would be a cool idea

Anyway just ****** all around

Advertisement
Agreed, but the kid was probably a baby when Sean was playing and I highly doubt a tik tok dancer knows much about old school football.
I always care more about the meaning behind the action, than the action itself. If the guy goes on record and says **** Sean Taylor, than I have beef with the guy. If the guy goes and dances on Seans memorial, but doesn't have anything against Sean, than I am not going to get mad at that.
You’re a mahomo

There is no way he actually meant to disrespect Sean Taylor by doing this. Most likely he just assumed it was a retired number or something. He wasn't the only one standing in that area. He just figured it would make a good video.
Fuqem anyway he looks like a new gen tik toker that dances about everything....he should be destroyed.

I'll give a million dollars to anyone who watches this and can pass a polygraph saying they didn't envision punching her (not advocating for violence)
Bruh, for a fact I would owe a million & put under the jail for the premeditated thoughts I have. Pat’s fam is annoying af.

Advertisement
What comes around goes around. This is the problem with this generation no respect for anything or anyone except themselves. Thats why almost everything in society is messed up no respect plus no will to earning at spot or job or so forth through hard work and discipline. You dance on a dead mans memorial for likes and attention. P*ssy $h*t!!

Between him and his wife. Pat has a lot going against him
Could help to explain why his game has deteriorated on the field. Staying focused on greatness isn’t easy, especially at his position. Sad to see family hurt a guys career. However, people will only do what you allow them to do to you. His problem and fault

Last edited:
One of the weirdest psychological quandaries is trying to figure out why highly financially successful men get married.

What a stupid legal arrangement and totally unnecessary risk.
Typically I would agree, but not in this instance. He’s making a wise choice choosing her as a spouse, because they‘ve been dating since they were 13-14 years old…Freshman in high school.

They’re HS sweethearts and stayed together all through high school, all through college and throughout his pro career. Much rather marry someone I’ve known and been with my entire life - looooong before the money or fame - than be with someone you met after fináncial success.

Advertisement
Typically I would agree, but not in this instance. He’s making a wise choice choosing her as a spouse, because they‘ve been dating since they were 13-14 years old…Freshman in high school.

They’re HS sweethearts and stayed together all through high school, all through college and throughout his pro career. Much rather marry someone I’ve known and been with my entire life - looooong before the money or fame - than be with someone you met after fináncial success.
I think that depends on both individuals. It’s a very bold and broad brush you’re painting with. Ideally that would be the case. However, there’s a lot of extenuating circumstances that would play into that being the best decision. A LOT

I definitely understand that part and thought about that

Same time, when there’s a chained off section with someone’s number in the middle of it…I dunno…I guess I was just raised different

Maybe someone told him it was ok though (not saying someone legitimate) or someone told him it would be a cool idea

Anyway just ****** all around
No excuses for dude I don't care if he was Tupac or biggie

Advertisement
One of the weirdest psychological quandaries is trying to figure out why highly financially successful men get married.

What a stupid legal arrangement and totally unnecessary risk.
I think we all learned a valuable lesson with the Amazon divorce. Wife gets $500 million for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

As for dancing on a memorial; if I caught someone dancing on my Uncles Grave (173rd Airborne/501st Infantry, was at Hamburger Hill in Vietnam), I would see fit that the person involved would end up looking like a pretzel by the end of it.

It means more to us because we're respectable men. We are NOT attention ***** ***** bois whose only claim to fame is that we're related to a famous person.

Kid, you're a relatively young guy. What if your family was the one that died and I danced on his grave on Tik Tok? Maybe he'll learn from this, but more than likely I doubt it. I was a kid once (believe it or not), and there was a certain amount of respect for the dead even we had.

Last edited:

Agree to disagree. It's the legal arrangement that's the problem for me. The details dont change anything.

Advertisement
I think that depends on both individuals. It’s a very bold and broad brush you’re painting with. Ideally that would be the case. However, there’s a lot of extenuating circumstances that would play into that being the best decision. A LOT
******* b cray

If someone could post the video

I don’t even know what to say

This kid is related to Patrick?

Kid is a total clown, but shame on stadium officials for not roping that off. They literally put that dumb plastic chain fence around the number so that was the furthest someone could walk out on the field. Of course narcissistic losers are going to push those boundaries and go out there for photo and video opps.

Bro, they were retiring Taylor's number yesterday. I get that he's a sissy boy and everything but you gotta be really ******* clueless to not know why the number is there and chained off. That kid is what's wrong with people today.. clueless, unaware of their surroundings, and more worried about likes then being a good example. If that was my brother he'd be apologizing publicly, and he'd be taking a break from games for quite sometime.

Advertisement
Back