Have we discussed Jackson Mahomes dancing on Sean Taylor’s memorial?

old-sparky-3509213964.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
As part of any criminal punishment, can they take away his access to social media and preclude him from appearing in stadiums so we never have to hear from him again?

I could get behind that. We need to contact the Missouri legislature, to get them into special session for this issue. The guy is an ******* that needs to be sidelined (figuratively, because I never want to see him on the sidelines again).

I could get behind that. We need to contact the Missouri legislature, to get them into special session for this issue. The guy is an ******* that needs to be sidelined (figuratively, because I never want to see him on the sidelines again).
The crime happened in Kansas. Overland Park, Johnson County, KS

Advertisement
Not KCMO's media. They hate the little demon seed. He's legit a real life male Dot Goddard from MadTV
This what happens when u on tik tok all day watching 10 second clips that give u a weird high. Just smoke that's it. Then he rich and entitled. Throwing water on people? I would of killed that dude. Tik tok sh ruining dudes bruh, they see the comments of good vibes and support and think this the way u supposed to act IRL.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back