Have we discussed Jackson Mahomes dancing on Sean Taylor’s memorial?

Advertisement
I'll give a million dollars to anyone who watches this and can pass a polygraph saying they didn't envision punching her (not advocating for violence)
Reminds me of that beat chick Russ used to date who was at his draft party. Can’t remember if he married her.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no way he actually meant to disrespect Sean Taylor by doing this. Most likely he just assumed it was a retired number or something. He wasn't the only one standing in that area. He just figured it would make a good video.

There is no way he actually meant to disrespect Sean Taylor by doing this. Most likely he just assumed it was a retired number or something. He wasn't the only one standing in that area. He just figured it would make a good video.
That was what I thought too. I figure there has to be more to it than that, with the blow back about it. Wouldn't shock me either way.

Advertisement
I think (well hope) you’re right

But still….the entire thing just points to the lack of awareness

Advertisement
I think (well hope) you’re right

But still….the entire thing just points to the lack of awareness
Agreed, but the kid was probably a baby when Sean was playing and I highly doubt a tik tok dancer knows much about old school football.
I always care more about the meaning behind the action, than the action itself. If the guy goes on record and says **** Sean Taylor, than I have beef with the guy. If the guy goes and dances on Seans memorial, but doesn't have anything against Sean, than I am not going to get mad at that.

Agreed, but the kid was probably a baby when Sean was playing and I highly doubt a tik tok dancer knows much about old school football.
I always care more about the meaning behind the action, than the action itself. If the guy goes on record and says **** Sean Taylor, than I have beef with the guy. If the guy goes and dances on Seans memorial, but doesn't have anything against Sean, than I am not going to get mad at that.
Yep, innocent til proven guilty on that count. Everything else being said, he is guilty of. Ha

Advertisement
Back