Have we discussed Jackson Mahomes dancing on Sean Taylor’s memorial?

Advertisement
I'm in my late forties and maybe I'm just getting old. Maybe I'm out of touch with the youth of today....but in my day no heterosexual dude would ever call himself a "tik tok dancer". Just wouldn't happen. If someone did they where obviously identifying themselves as a homosexual.
Maybe I'm just a neanderthal but I just don't understand these "dudes" today.
I am 23 and I would never ever do that.

patrick-mahomes-brittany-matthews-ms-today-square-210321-01.jpg

Look at that forehead...

...she shows up at coin flips to intimidate tails.

Its bad for society when knuckle draggers start claiming an action was done with malice just because "it looks a certain way". Your literally trying to dissect a 15 second video and state it was malicious because of the way he looked down. LOL! That is absolutely ridiculous.

Yes, if some idiot fired off a gun and it killed someone, unintentionally that is actually bad because it hurts an actual human being. Who is this hurting? The grass that he steps on? A few snowflakes getting their feathers ruffled by him dancing, is nowhere near as bad as someone getting mistakenly shot. This action he took has 0 chance of actually physically damaging a single human.

This entire episode is just a really weird flex from you. But I suggest you read my post again or quote the person you actually meant to respond to. Where in my post or this thread did I ever say anything was done maliciously? (HINT: I didn't, you're just playing with straw men again).

Regardless, when did malice become the standard for calling out clearly stupid, immature, self-centered, and disrespectful behavior? If you are going to publicly porst stupid ****, then you have opened yourself up to getting publicly blasted in response.

It seems to me the real "snowflake" response is the soft a$$ who puts **** out there but can't take the heat it generates in response, and those who would defend that behavior under some B.S. "maybe he didn't know any better" excuse.

As far as my example is concerned, you're the person speaking in absolutes. "I always care more about the meaning behind the action, than the action itself." Those were you words, not mine. Based on my example and your response, it seems you weren't accurately communicating your true thoughts and feelings. I suggest you work on that. Society would be a lot better off if knuckle draggers actually meant what they said and said what they meant. But as far as who is "hurting" from that spectacle, I'd ask myself how the family of Sean Taylor feels when this inevitably gets back to them (or, even worse, if any of them happened to be attending and saw it live).

But I guess you'd just call them "snowflakes" for getting their "feathers ruffled". Some UM fan you are.

Nig9as do anything for a little shine smh.
There are thots of all genders thatll put out just for a follow on Instagram and ****. That LA clout chasing culture is the corniest ******* thing I have witnessed in my short time on this planet, and i have 0 doubt that jacksoff mahomo would take some loads to the face for a like and a follow if it wasn't for the fact hes riding the coattails of his brother.

Advertisement
Really can't see how you think it's unintentional. The area is roped off and everybody in the stadium knows the number is being retired. Dude knows what he's doing 100% or he's the most clueless person in the entire stadium. Dude is a pos either way.
I think it’s a bit of both tbh

Yes he knows what he’s doing but probably not to the extent, which makes him a clueless POS

This entire episode is just a really weird flex from you. But I suggest you read my post again or quote the person you actually meant to respond to. Where in my post or this thread did I ever say anything was done maliciously? (HINT: I didn't, you're just playing with straw men again).

Regardless, when did malice become the standard for calling out clearly stupid, immature, self-centered, and disrespectful behavior? If you are going to publicly porst stupid ****, then you have opened yourself up to getting publicly blasted in response.

It seems to me the real "snowflake" response is the soft a$$ who puts **** out there but can't take the heat it generates in response, and those who would defend that behavior under some B.S. "maybe he didn't know any better" excuse.

As far as my example is concerned, you're the person speaking in absolutes. "I always care more about the meaning behind the action, than the action itself." Those were you words, not mine. Based on my example and your response, it seems you weren't accurately communicating your true thoughts and feelings. I suggest you work on that. Society would be a lot better off if knuckle draggers actually meant what they said and said what they meant. But as far as who is "hurting" from that spectacle, I'd ask myself how the family of Sean Taylor feels when this inevitably gets back to them (or, even worse, if any of them happened to be attending and saw it live).

But I guess you'd just call them "snowflakes" for getting their "feathers ruffled". Some UM fan you are.
How is this a "flex"?

You literally said "Maybe it's more malicious than that (I suspect it is the way he stares down at the memorial at the end of the video)"

I have no problem with people blasting him. I am not going in and arguing with any of the posters saying he is a "mahomo" or a "*****" or anything else. However, when people are saying "its disrespectful" I disagree with that.

No, the snowflakes are the guys that get offended by someone dancing. Being easily offended or sensitive is the definition of a snowflake. These posters are being overly sensitive and are clearly very easily offended. Mahomes probably is a snowflake too, I never even heard of this kid until yesterday, so I can't say for certain. However, me saying this was not disrespectful, has nothing to do with being a snowflake.

Wrong again. I do always care about the meaning, not the action itself. In your example, if the guy goes and kills someone, shooting his gun in the air on 4th of July, that is not going to be nearly as bad as if he went and shot the guy because he didn't like the color of the guys shirt. So like I said, "I always care MORE about the meaning behind the action".

Yes, I would call them snowflakes, if they get offended by some kid dancing on his number in the grass without actually trying to disrespect the guy.

How is this a "flex"?

You literally said "Maybe it's more malicious than that (I suspect it is the way he stares down at the memorial at the end of the video)"

I have no problem with people blasting him. I am not going in and arguing with any of the posters saying he is a "mahomo" or a "*****" or anything else. However, when people are saying "its disrespectful" I disagree with that.

No, the snowflakes are the guys that get offended by someone dancing. Being easily offended or sensitive is the definition of a snowflake. These posters are being overly sensitive and are clearly very easily offended. Mahomes probably is a snowflake too, I never even heard of this kid until yesterday, so I can't say for certain. However, me saying this was not disrespectful, has nothing to do with being a snowflake.

Wrong again. I do always care about the meaning, not the action itself. In your example, if the guy goes and kills someone, shooting his gun in the air on 4th of July, that is not going to be nearly as bad as if he went and shot the guy because he didn't like the color of the guys shirt. So like I said, "I always care MORE about the meaning behind the action".

Yes, I would call them snowflakes, if they get offended by some kid dancing on his number in the grass without actually trying to disrespect the guy.
You have trouble with words like "maybe" and "always," huh?

Advertisement
His wife and brother are both attention whores, with no other accomplishments or redeeming qualities other than being related to Patrick.

Really can't see how you think it's unintentional. The area is roped off and everybody in the stadium knows the number is being retired. Dude knows what he's doing 100% or he's the most clueless person in the entire stadium. Dude is a pos either way.
Because people are morons and I never underestimate how stupid people can be?

Agreed. Not only that, but if I remember correctly, he looks down at the memorial beneath him and gives the "L"(oser) sign with his fingers to the camera. That's directed at something or someone. You don't just do that for no reason.

Agreed. Not only that, but if I remember correctly, he looks down at the memorial beneath him and gives the "L"(oser) sign with his fingers to the camera. That's directed at something or someone. You don't just do that for no reason.
I'm old and out of touch with that version of reality but I assumed he was doing that in congruence with the song lyrics. Also assumed probably 100 million other attention whores have done the same dance and antics within his alphabet group.

Advertisement
You could be right, I didn't watch it close enough. Everything about it is cringy to me.

Advertisement
There are thots of all genders thatll put out just for a follow on Instagram and ****. That LA clout chasing culture is the corniest ******* thing I have witnessed in my short time on this planet, and i have 0 doubt that jacksoff mahomo would take some loads to the face for a like and a follow if it wasn't for the fact hes riding the coattails of his brother.
Your entire post is spot on sir. Many of us feel the same.

Worthless pos. So desperate for attention it had to sink this low. I honestly don’t know wtf that is. Not much of a human tbh. This is all I speak of it. That thing isn’t worth this much attention

How does someone need it explained that you don’t do a TikTok dance on a chained off memorial to someone that’s passed away?

Trying to think which male figure in my family would beat my *** the most if I did this
Some male figure in his family (statistically family is most likely but could be a family friend) did in fact beat his ***. Unfortunately, it seems they used their ***** for said beating.

Advertisement
Back