HatingAzz CaneFans, FSU will beat Oregon. Prepare yourselves

Bet half my rep points on Oregon. Thank you Ducks. lol

I'm drunk and I'm not even drinking.

Advertisement
I will say I thought FSU would beat them, way more talent and all but I knew Oregon's scheme would keep them close and thought they might pull out the win... never expected this though.

Finally something negative happening to FSU for the first time in 2 1/2 years

FSU is going to beat Oregon. You HACF will be so disappointed.

You heard it here first.

No, I don't hate FSU. They played us when they didn't have to. We Respected them and enjoyed taking their 0 away. We should have taken their 0 this year, but Folden choked as usual. I hope we catch them with their 0 later this year.

LULZ

Advertisement
The OP is a delusional internet tough guy that loves to name call like a *******. Seriously grow up. Oregon is up 39 points right now. FSU is not good this yr. the ACC refs stole two games for them this yr. that is a fact

You heard it here first.

No, I don't hate FSU. They played us when they didn't have to. We Respected them and enjoyed taking their 0 away. We should have taken their 0 this year, but Folden choked as usual. I hope we catch them with their 0 later this year.
Hahahahahaha GAYYYYY

Advertisement
So mUch for ALL THAT respect .

FSWho never deserved it; they been crawling with much luck all year. Not today.

Huh, Sonny?

And you were saying?

You heard it here first.

Hey, it happens. A team cannot make mistakes and expect to beat Good teams, even if you are better. I still think FSU is the more talented team.

We lost to ND in 1988. We were better. Even though we were robbed of a TD, we did not play our best. The game should not have been close. We got revenge in 89, though.....and a NC.

Who did you play for?

Advertisement
And you were saying?

You heard it here first.

Hey, it happens. A team cannot make mistakes and expect to beat Good teams, even if you are better. I still think FSU is the more talented team.

We lost to ND in 1988. We were better. Even though we were robbed of a TD, we did not play our best. The game should not have been close. We got revenge in 89, though.....and a NC.

Who did you play for?
lol this clown pulling his imaginary i played college fb card , sit yo *** down boy

So mUch for ALL THAT respect .

FSWho never deserved it; they been crawling with much luck all year. Not today.

Huh, Sonny?

I still respect FSU. Again, they played us when they did not have to. But you would not understand that. LOL

I want them to be Shiny and Undefeated when MY CANES vist to Tally.

Cane Thing.

Advertisement
And you were saying?

You heard it here first.

Who did you play for?

Getting taken to the shed by 40 pts does note equate with the better team einstein

And you were saying?

You heard it here first.

Who did you play for?

Getting taken to the shed by 40 pts does note equate with the better team einstein

Who did you play for?

Advertisement
Back