HatingAzz CaneFans, FSU will beat Oregon. Prepare yourselves

Advertisement
And you were saying?

FSU is going to beat Oregon. You HACF will be so disappointed.

You heard it here first.

No, I don't hate FSU. They played us when they didn't have to. We Respected them and enjoyed taking their 0 away. We should have taken their 0 this year, but Folden choked as usual. I hope we catch them with their 0 later this year.

Hey, it happens. A team cannot make mistakes and expect to beat Good teams, even if you are better. I still think FSU is the more talented team.

We lost to ND in 1988. We were better. Even though we were robbed of a TD, we did not play our best. The game should not have been close. We got revenge in 89, though.....and a NC.

Who did you play for?

Getting taken to the shed by 40 pts does note equate with the better team einstein

A loss is a loss.......1 point or 60 points. Still ONE Loss.

And you were saying?

You heard it here first.

No, I don't hate FSU. They played us when they didn't have to. We Respected them and enjoyed taking their 0 away. We should have taken their 0 this year, but Folden choked as usual. I hope we catch them with their 0 later this year.

Hey, it happens. A team cannot make mistakes and expect to beat Good teams, even if you are better. I still think FSU is the more talented team.

We lost to ND in 1988. We were better. Even though we were robbed of a TD, we did not play our best. The game should not have been close. We got revenge in 89, though.....and a NC.

Who did you play for?

Getting taken to the shed by 40 pts does note equate with the better team einstein

STFU already. You are a football idiot.

Advertisement
And you were saying?

You heard it here first.

Who did you play for?

WTF... Noles were not stopping the ducks tonight. 1 or 60. are you insane?

Lmao this thread is hilarious Oregon is hanging 60 on these ******* and i love it o and by the way I respected bobby bowden but theres a huge difference in fsu now under bimbo. Fsu is getting thoroughly ****ed on national tv due to the fact theyvd played ****** teams and never played an offensee like oregon and it shows. Feeling ******* great for Oregon, wonder who the number one college qb is taken in the draft.

And you were saying?

You heard it here first.

Who did you play for?

If you really believe this is just one loss than you're not this mythical player you think you are lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
And you were saying?

You heard it here first.

Who did you play for?
. Sonny is cousin to UF & Bears great Wilber Marshall, but he balled at the U.

Advertisement
And you were saying?

Who did you play for?

WTF... Noles were not stopping the ducks tonight. 1 or 60. are you insane?

This guy has to be Sileo. Nobody else on the planet is this dumb.

You heard it here first.

I do believe this guy^^^is on our current coaching staff. #goodbrains

Advertisement
Back