HatingAzz CaneFans, FSU will beat Oregon. Prepare yourselves

FSU is going to beat Oregon. You HACF will be so disappointed.

You heard it here first.

No, I don't hate FSU. They played us when they didn't have to. We Respected them and enjoyed taking their 0 away. We should have taken their 0 this year, but Folden choked as usual. I hope we catch them with their 0 later this year.

lmfao, what a lame *** post. If you don't hate FSU just end yourself.

Advertisement
HAHAHA This duck fan (MBA) and Cane Undergrad degree will be talking **** to every person in South Florida I see wearing FSU gear on the streets. Suck it closest FSU fans

Hey, Oregon Fans! How does this win help Miami?

I'll Wait.

Any FSU loss is good for Miami. Despite what FSU fans try and tell you.

LMAO

Seriously, Oregon Fans! How does this win help Miami?

I'll Wait.

First off we stay at 5-3 instead of 5-4.

They don't get to pick up the extra recruits who see them win a title this year.

We don't have to listen to them talk about their back to back titles.

Seriously Nole fan, go find a Nole board.

This loss is going to hurt FSU. I've been saying that their fall was going to be monumental, and it started today. Dominos have begun to fall. They are about to implode, and they just extended Dumbo. Welcome to the club, FSU.

Also, it looks like it was FSU that TCU should have been in the playoffs over. FSU, regardless of their record, SUCKS. Oregon was just the first team they played with 4 quarters of heart. Forget all that "defending national champion" BS. FSU didn't deserve to be in the playoff this season. I'd bet TCU beats them just as badly.

Oregon ran a train on the Noles. I mean they whopped that *** like a black momma at a Walmart bathroom.

Advertisement
HARD FOR OP TO REPLY TO SPECIFICS WITH DUCK ****S CRAMMED INTO HIS EYES

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Advertisement
you can respect their talent without openly rooting for them, you said you hope they win in your opening post bytch boy, so you are rooting for them

Sweetie, I never said. You can't read, Darling. I said that they would win. LMAO

"We should have taken their 0 this year, but Folden choked as usual. I hope we catch them with their 0 later this year"

so in other words you hope they keep winning, you are rooting for them, feggit

The problem with you non-Football playing Zit faced so called fans is that you want to play and beat a poor/weak FSU.

We ,the players, wanted them at their best.

It's not my fault that you did not have the talent to Play at UM. Blame your Mother and Father.

I know you wish you could have put that helmet on........To Bad.

Cane Thing.

thats the cool thing about the internet you can be who you want to be and make up anything, i really enjoyed playing on the 85 bears by the way

And, I enjoyed coaching you.

Sweetie, I never said. You can't read, Darling. I said that they would win. LMAO

"We should have taken their 0 this year, but Folden choked as usual. I hope we catch them with their 0 later this year"

so in other words you hope they keep winning, you are rooting for them, feggit

The problem with you non-Football playing Zit faced so called fans is that you want to play and beat a poor/weak FSU.

We ,the players, wanted them at their best.

It's not my fault that you did not have the talent to Play at UM. Blame your Mother and Father.

I know you wish you could have put that helmet on........To Bad.

Cane Thing.

thats the cool thing about the internet you can be who you want to be and make up anything, i really enjoyed playing on the 85 bears by the way

And, I enjoyed coaching you.

And I enjoyed getting the jersey from you guys when you visited the White House

Advertisement
Who is a bigger ******: FSU or OP? The debate will rage on throughout history.

Sonny
You shame the great Bear Wilber Marshall. Dont matter where u balled at...ur a dumbass.

FSU is going to beat Oregon. You HACF will be so disappointed.

You heard it here first.

No, I don't hate FSU. They played us when they didn't have to. We Respected them and enjoyed taking their 0 away. We should have taken their 0 this year, but Folden choked as usual. I hope we catch them with their 0 later this year.

dumbass

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back