HatingAzz CaneFans, FSU will beat Oregon. Prepare yourselves

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
FSU is going to beat Oregon. You HACF will be so disappointed.

You heard it here first.

No, I don't hate FSU. They played us when they didn't have to. We Respected them and enjoyed taking their 0 away. We should have taken their 0 this year, but Folden choked as usual. I hope we catch them with their 0 later this year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

You heard it here first.

No, I don't hate FSU. They played us when they didn't have to. We Respected them and enjoyed taking their 0 away. We should have taken their 0 this year, but Folden choked as usual. I hope we catch them with their 0 later this year.

ummmm what?
tumblr_mu4llxyRa51syeot2o1_250.gif

Last edited:

You heard it here first.

ummmm what?
29c9ixg.gif

LET THAT SINK IN, Daniel Son. You will figure it out one day.

I hate Criminoles but agree that they will beat Ducks. I will root for the Ducks because it dose less damage to us if they win. I mean, as a Cane, who cares if they win the NC. Cheater U, Criminoles or Satan winning would be painful.

You heard it here first.

ummmm what?
29c9ixg.gif

Soooooo when was this? I hope you're not talking about these past years. lol

Also, its nice to know where Miami stands in your eyes....always below fsu. lol kids these days

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate Criminoles but agree that they will beat Ducks. I will root for the Ducks because it dose less damage to us if they win. I mean, as a Cane, who cares if they win the NC. Cheater U, Criminoles or Satan winning would be painful.

Plus, FSU winning is Good for the ACC. Overall, FSU is just better.

You heard it here first.

ummmm what?
29c9ixg.gif

Soooooo when was this? I hope you're not talking about these past years. lol

Also, its nice to know where Miami has stands in your eyes....always below fsu. lol kids these days

Kiddo, you are showing your age. "When was this" LMAO at you.

Keep trying.

You got Rings? I do.

Advertisement
Just threw up in my mouth envisioning rapey mccrablegs drooling stolen fountain drink out of his ****** grin onto another NC trophy.

You heard it here first.

Negged for ***gotry.

FSU can go **** themselves and so can you for calling out Canes fans for hating FSU.

These young kids dont know. They haven't grown the hate for a rival, instead we should be kneeling and kissing fsu for letting Miami play them.....O JOY. Thank you daddy fsu. lmfao

You stupid too........Wow

Again, we respected them. They played us when they didn't have to.

Let that sink in........ LOL

You got Rings? I do.

You're a fsu fan aren't you? No self respecting Cane fan would ever say "They played us when they didn't have to". While you're at it why not kiss uf feet. They also use to play us. Kiss usf's feet. You must've been thrilled when fsu gave us their OC. Big daddy fsu letting wittle ol miami have a gift.

Negged for ***gotry.

FSU can go **** themselves and so can you for calling out Canes fans for hating FSU.

These young kids dont know. They haven't grown the hate for a rival, instead we should be kneeling and kissing fsu for letting Miami play them.....O JOY. Thank you daddy fsu. lmfao

Let that sink in........ LOL

You got Rings? I do.

You're a fsu fan aren't you? No self respecting Cane fan would ever say "They played us when they didn't have to". While you're at it why not kiss uf feet. They also use to play us. Kiss usf's feet. You must've been thrilled when fsu gave us their OC. Big daddy fsu letting wittle ol miami have a gift.

Man, you are Stupid Doo Doo Dumb.

Again, We Respected them. They played us when they didn't have to.

Try harder......

again you're not a Miami fan. Go to the fsu forums

Advertisement

You heard it here first.

Negged for ***gotry.

That is the dumbest, if not the most overused, lazy throwaway line I hear from
some of the so-called cane fans.
It is usually used by so-called cane fans who want to find any reason to jump on
those redneck's bandwagon.
One more time for those so-called Cane fans, f$U played us because THEY HAD
TO.....they need to have this program at their side because of recruiting reasons..
not because they loved us....same reason why they lobbied for us to be in ACC.

So stop being an illiterate bandwagon ***** swilling lowlife.

You heard it here first.

Negged for ***gotry.

That is the dumbest, if not the most overused, lazy throwaway line I hear from
some of the so-called cane fans.
It is usually used by so-called cane fans who want to find any reason to jump on
those redneck's bandwagon.
One more time for those so-called Cane fans, f$U played us because THEY HAD
TO.....they need to have this program at their side because of recruiting reasons..
not because they loved us....same reason why they lobbied for us to be in ACC.

So stop being an illiterate bandwagon ***** swilling lowlife.

I guess you are.......

HACF......LMAO

Of course FSU will win. And Canes fans should respect the CrimiNoles for not showing us their backs like the Gators. Jaemis may be a thief. He is also a better pro quarterback than Marriota. You'll see that today.

Of Course, All True Canes have to root for Bama to beat the Penalty Flag Thieves tonight.

Only chance Oregon has is if Mariotta completely goes off for 35-40 with a bunch of TD and 350 and runs for 100. It's all on him. Otherwise, fsu will fck their puzzies.

P.S. Fck everything about Folden, and fck UM.

Advertisement
Back