HatingAzz CaneFans, FSU will beat Oregon. Prepare yourselves

Just threw up in my mouth envisioning rapey mccrablegs drooling stolen fountain drink out of his ****** grin onto another NC trophy.

Maybe there was something else in your mouth that made you Throw Up.

Just Saying..... LOL

I'm sucking internet **** because I don't want FSU to win another MNC?

LOL

Hey, we were talented enough to be there. We just have a Sh*t Sammage Coach.

After college, BB remained in contact with many former Canes. I asked BB why he didn't take us off the schedule, he said verbatim, "I didn't want it (a NC) any other way." That's why we respect FSU. They played us when they didn't have to. But we loved taking their 0.

Advertisement
clearly a nole fan, never heard of a canes fan actively lobbying for support for fsu, this guy is talking about he has rings, you trying to hard i can see right through you. i heard antrelle rolle speak on the radio once about how much he hated fsu so *** you and all nole fans and this *** *** lets all get along and love fsu thread

Advertisement
Hate FSU! Fully expect them to win tho. Lots of AG SFl misses on that team that are ballers. Hope I'm wrong.

Of course FSU will win. And Canes fans should respect the CrimiNoles for not showing us their backs like the Gators. Jaemis may be a thief. He is also a better pro quarterback than Marriota. You'll see that today.

Of Course, All True Canes have to root for Bama to beat the Penalty Flag Thieves tonight.

LMFAO at Jameis being a pro QB. He's mentally retarded, and has thrown more picks than anyone in the country on passes over 15 yards.

How about this: when Jameis fails as a QB, just like every other arrogant ****** who can't read a defense, you will leave this site forever?

jameis leads the country in interceptions with passes over 10 yards, he will get destroyed in the NFL

Just wait Canes fans. It's going to be even worse when OSU beats Bama and we have the ultimate icing on this diarrhea cake of a season. FSU-OSU title game might lead to half of south florida committing suicide..

Advertisement
Of course FSU will win. And Canes fans should respect the CrimiNoles for not showing us their backs like the Gators. Jaemis may be a thief. He is also a better pro quarterback than Marriota. You'll see that today.

Of Course, All True Canes have to root for Bama to beat the Penalty Flag Thieves tonight.

LMFAO at Jameis being a pro QB. He's mentally retarded, and has thrown more picks than anyone in the country on passes over 15 yards.

How about this: when Jameis fails as a QB, just like every other arrogant ****** who can't read a defense, you will leave this site forever?

Oregons defense sucks worse than ours does.

Jaemis works out of a pro system. Mariotta is Tebow on steroids.

Just wait Canes fans. It's going to be even worse when OSU beats Bama and we have the ultimate icing on this diarrhea cake of a season. FSU-OSU title game might lead to half of south florida committing suicide..

That would truly suck.

Advertisement

What is with this trend of Miami fans respecting or liking FSU? I hope you and you ilk fall down a large flight of stairs.

This x 1,000,000.

Oregons defense sucks worse than ours does.

Jaemis works out of a pro system. Mariotta is Tebow on steroids.

You must be joking. Marietta throws a laser guided missle. Tebow couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from two feet away.

Advertisement
My prediction:

Final score: 45 - 42

Winner: Whoever gets the ball last (with more than 1 minute).

What is with this trend of Miami fans respecting or liking FSU? I hope you and you ilk fall down a large flight of stairs.

If you played at UM between the mid 80s and early 90s, you would understand.

Back in 2015, FSU winning and Miami finishing 6-7 is horrendous for the program, the players, recruits and the fans.

I know, I know - Al Golden is bad for everything too. We know this. Has nothing to do with hating FSU too.

There is no legitimate reason to respect or like your biggest rival.

Advertisement
Back