HatingAzz CaneFans, FSU will beat Oregon. Prepare yourselves

Girl, I never said anything about cheering them on. LOL

We respected their talent.......Youngster, like you hate what you can't beat and winners.

you can respect their talent without openly rooting for them, you said you hope they win in your opening post bytch boy, so you are rooting for them

Sweetie, I never said. You can't read, Darling. I said that they would win. LMAO

"We should have taken their 0 this year, but Folden choked as usual. I hope we catch them with their 0 later this year"

so in other words you hope they keep winning, you are rooting for them, feggit

The problem with you non-Football playing Zit faced so called fans is that you want to play and beat a poor/weak FSU.

We ,the players, wanted them at their best.

It's not my fault that you did not have the talent to Play at UM. Blame your Mother and Father.

I know you wish you could have put that helmet on........To Bad.

Cane Thing.

thats the cool thing about the internet you can be who you want to be and make up anything, i really enjoyed playing on the 85 bears by the way

Advertisement
FU! Go Ducks!

FSU is going to beat Oregon. You HACF will be so disappointed.

You heard it here first.

No, I don't hate FSU. They played us when they didn't have to. We Respected them and enjoyed taking their 0 away. We should have taken their 0 this year, but Folden choked as usual. I hope we catch them with their 0 later this year.

Wow. Duck fans...... LMAO

Mariotta is average. He doesn't look so fast against the SE.

He is gonna run a 4.6 at the combine.

Hilarious how the only "fans" sucking fsu **** are these new posters.....funny

I've also heard fsu players like Boldin or watson say how much they hate Miami.

Advertisement
Lol cook and Randolph. Golden got crooten down to a science.

Bottom line joe, it's on me. I've got to get this thing fixed.

Lol cook and Randolph. Golden got crooten down to a science.

Bottom line joe, it's on me. I've got to get this thing fixed.

All Folden needs to do is win one game next season and then all these Lames will be spreading their cheeks for him again.

image.jpg

Advertisement

You heard it here first.

No, I don't hate FSU. They played us when they didn't have to. We Respected them and enjoyed taking their 0 away. We should have taken their 0 this year, but Folden choked as usual. I hope we catch them with their 0 later this year.

I heard it first that your a **** moron. Everyone knew fsu would get destroyed. Real intelligent post buddy!

Yea boy the ducks are kicking FSU butt iam lovin every second of it Hey Folden take notes when u get up on a team u go up tempo and stay aggressive

Advertisement
Advertisement
And you were saying?

You heard it here first.

Advertisement
Back