Hartley Snapped

Advertisement
You can act entitled as much as you want but you're still at the bottom of the totem pole when you step on campus
Thats why I loved what Manny said during spring football about how these kids act so great during recruiting but then when they get there and its time to earn there spot many of them blink!

lets See who replace these kids with.
Not going to be a good look saying we dropped some kid only to replace him with an equally rated kid. I’m not a star ***** but people will use it to negatively recruit.

Folks have been using all kind of ****, from the murder of one of our players, to rising sea level to negatively recruit against us. That's the norm. This was more geared towards the coaches and parents of some of these recruits if anything.

Thats why I loved what Manny said during spring football about how these kids act so great during recruiting but then when they get there and its time to earn there spot many of them blink!

If Manny meme that quote that will be pure savagery

Advertisement
Advertisement
A quick google search shows Glen Collier is 0 star DB at a random JUCO

This convo doesn’t even apply to him why he salty

Yeah, not a fan of going public with this stuff. Hartley is absolutely right of course, but nobody in the recruiting process (kids, parents, other coaches) is going to see it that way or care. Just gonna come off as sour grapes from a jilted coach.

Some kid is in his feelings

That kid has a point. Coaches bounce all the **** time without so much as a thought for these kids. Today Hartley is selling The U, tomorrow he will be selling another school with the same rhetoric to the same kids if the offer is better elsewhere.

Advertisement
Coach Hartley is 100% correct with the craziness of crootin' game.

Unfortunately, the only solution is for your staff to get a better read on the prospect & not take so many early flimsy commitments from kids who have no intention on honoring their word.

If you know they're not going to stick, stop taking them at their word, otherwise you set yourself up to look like a fool.

Advertisement
I think he knows and doesn’t care , otherwise he would have deleted the tweet
One would think so, but in today's SJW era you have to be careful before something goes viral and the 'victims' turn a molehill into a mountain.

That kid has a point. Coaches bounce all the **** time without so much as a thought for these kids. Today Hartley is selling The U, tomorrow he will be selling another school with the same rhetoric to the same kids if the offer is better elsewhere.

He dont have a point when it comes to Miami. Theres a reason Richt has been preaching loyalty since he got here.

Advertisement
Back