Hartley Snapped

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Mack Brown days are long gone. I see Richt taking less commitments early in the process going forward.

The Mack Brown days are long gone. I see Richt taking less commitments early in the process going forward.

I don’t agree with that. It was perfect last year. This year it hasn’t worked as planned, or they missed in some evals possibly. You still take commitments early, especially now with the early signing period.

Advertisement
"It’s going to shock … well, it’ll shock a lot of friends, a lot of family."
— Jahmar Brown

He’ll release the announcement on Twitter.
“I still don’t know what time,” Brown said. “I’ll figure it out. Maybe 5 or 6, Sometime in the evening.”
He adds “I’m quite excited, I just want to get this out of the way so I can just focus on the season.”
Brown says even with the commitment “I’ll still take visits, see what other schools are offering.”
He will sign during the early period.

From TOS this morning. IF he commits to UM, in light of today's tweet, have to wonder what the staff will do.

— Jahmar Brown

“I still don’t know what time,” Brown said. “I’ll figure it out. Maybe 5 or 6, Sometime in the evening.”
He adds “I’m quite excited, I just want to get this out of the way so I can just focus on the season.”
Brown says even with the commitment “I’ll still take visits, see what other schools are offering.”

From TOS this morning. IF he commits to UM, in light of today's tweet, have to wonder what the staff will do.
These kids needs to commit after they take their officials. Its getting pretty ridiculous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blame the Parents and Social media

That's where the blame should go. Kids see these internet idiots earn their 15 minutes of fame for nothing and they believe they should be next.

In sports these kids getting D-1 offers have had coaches kissing their *** from day 1 because if they make them mad they just transfer schools.

I have no problem with kids “enjoying the process” just don’t commit until you are ready. Once you commit, if you still want to take OV’s to enjoy process...and some strange, fine but don’t say you’re still “open” to other opportunities. And if you still manage to fvck that up, please don’t release a Top 12 while still committed.

If you play it like that, you are still going to get the same amount of attention. If at the end you decide to go elsewhere, we may not like the decision but we can respect it. This is really not that hard.

— Jahmar Brown

That statement plus tweeting out the SC edits, I don't think the kid is choosing Miami. Seems like everyone thinks its miami but he says its going to shock a lot of ppl.....

Advertisement
Back