Hartley Snapped

great reply man.......really awesome......you're good. No one hurt me, you just want everyone to cheer our coaches and say that people have to stick to their commitments always.....i'm sure you hold yourself to the same standard.

Nope, but you're taking something way to personal that a UM coach is saying in reference to recruiting in general. He's not speaking about a specific recruit just the ebbs and flows of what recruiting has morphed into. You seem like you're really taking things personal about this. Not our first de-commit, and certainly won't be the last one. Take a breath, it's May.

Advertisement
Yes really.......a grown man calling out kids that alloow him to make a ton of money while putting their bodies on a line is an *******......whether a UM coach or another school. Don't know the fascination with loving sports but always taking the side of management or teams instead of the actual guys playing......its insane to me. And in this case its calling out 17-18 years olds for what? cause they change their minds at 18? Petty and stupid.

Who got called out exactly? Nobody was named. Nobody was even insinuated. He is calling out behavior. And it's behavior that I happen to agree is putrid.

I don't understanding the fascination with enabling bad behavior.

Advertisement
Leave when he has a better offer?

Hartley just turned down a position coach offer, with more $ from UGA.

And I get you hate Miami, but if you actually followed the team you'd know Hartley is the one coach who has no trouble closing. What he's saying is something this entire board says, and what all college coaches believe.
You forgot to mention the GA job he turned down is his Alma matter. He is showing loyalty to pastor Richt who gave him the opportunity he has now. As of now, Hartley is one of the few non hypocrites on any staff in America.

Yes really.......a grown man calling out kids that alloow him to make a ton of money while putting their bodies on a line is an *******......whether a UM coach or another school. Don't know the fascination with loving sports but always taking the side of management or teams instead of the actual guys playing......its insane to me. And in this case its calling out 17-18 years olds for what? cause they change their minds at 18? Petty and stupid.

Not about kids just changing minds, ******. Lol. We’re talking about kids deliberately stringing coaches and fans along. That’s bush league.

Advertisement
That kid has a point. Coaches bounce all the **** time without so much as a thought for these kids. Today Hartley is selling The U, tomorrow he will be selling another school with the same rhetoric to the same kids if the offer is better elsewhere.

It's the way you do it. Frost did it well and Jimbo is an example of someone who did it poorly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back