Hartley Snapped

Advertisement
That statement plus tweeting out the SC edits, I don't think the kid is choosing Miami. Seems like everyone thinks its miami but he says its going to shock a lot of ppl.....
Stirring up drama in my opinion . Could be wrong I just think he got a lil salty everybody seems to know/think it’s Miami . But His twitter background is a edit of him , Huff, and Solomon in Miami jerseys

Well played Hartley! I would love to see us get loaded up at a position, and then when a kid tries to do what this Brown kid is saying just say, NO THANKS!

The problem for us is we are surrounded by so much of this crap, and kids leaving early for no legit reason, that we are still beggars and not choosers... But I believe the time will come....

This why I couldn’t be a coach because I’d constantly post stuff like this. I know I’d get into trouble for calling kids out by name.

I don't put any stock into these kids verbals. Until the sign that letter of intent their not canes anyway.

Advertisement
Stirring up drama in my opinion . Could be wrong I just think he got a lil salty everybody seems to know/think it’s Miami . But His twitter background is a edit of him , Huff, and Solomon in Miami jerseys

I kind of think this too. Guess we shall see if he changes that background. It's been up since he came for Junior Day....

Man Hartly pops off. I still remember him going in on Byrd after his decommitment. I respect that lol. But he's right! Just don't commit, but ****, they have a market for that activity. Folks, not me, but some folks feed into every little tweet, top 8 BS, and that **** is not even necessary. The only problem I have is when recruits play the victim role when colleges don't have a scholarship open towards the end of the cycle. The word commitment in CFB doesn't have any meaning. That's why you have to respect recruits like Brevin, Will, Hightower, LO. Those dudes didn't play any games, and they really could have, on much higher level than some of these 3 stars recruits are doing.

The problem is that recruits are still going fishing with a Miami commitment. The only way to stop that is to continue to raise our profile, but man it's so depressing the hit our Brand took under Shannon and Golden, F#4K, smh.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm probably in the minority on this, but that type of stuff from a coach doesn't really accomplish much. Sicario Blanco is all good by me, but still...

Advertisement
You can act entitled as much as you want but you're still at the bottom of the totem pole when you step on campus

Advertisement
lets See who replace these kids with.
Not going to be a good look saying we dropped some kid only to replace him with an equally rated kid. I’m not a star ***** but people will use it to negatively recruit.

Advertisement
Back