Hartley Hired by UGA

I'm a Hartley fan but the Dale Dale Check With Me OC hire by Jawja negates any real longterm concern we should have about this.

Advertisement
What’s going to be his title? If he is hired as a quality control guy that’s a nice hire but he obviously underperformed as a coach. Why we had him coaching TEs and special teams is beyond me.

Advertisement
all the best to him. we just need to coach up our players and recruiting is crazy easy for the coaches!

Advertisement
Via Kirby Smart’s Twitter.

Now that he has bags, he’s going to be an even more dangerous recruiter.
i will grant you they have been getting the better of us on the trail the past 5 years or since sony michel but they have an odd fascination with our coaches. i guess they really want to be us. be careful what you wish for georgia.

Good for Coach Hartley. He will for sure be even more of a Sniper with bags for sure. We should get Jeremy Shockey to coach our TE's

Advertisement
Good for Coach Hartley. He will for sure be even more of a Sniper with bags for sure. We should get Jeremy Shockey to coach our TE's
Yea and maybe Andre Johnson to coach WR. Why didn't we hire Portis to coach RB and Bryant McKinnie to coach OL while we were at it! I remember when I was 11

Advertisement
Thats his Alma Matter I dont think he would have picked us over them even if it was offered. He did so with Richt but thats because Richt jumped started his careers. He has no reason to be loyal to Manny.

Funny all those dudes had long NFL careers, I bet they know something about the game they can pass off. Former players normally get into coaching (if its their passion)

Advertisement
Back