Hartley Hired by UGA

Via Kirby Smart’s Twitter.

Now that he has bags, he’s going to be an even more dangerous recruiter.

Well I’m concerned. You all might not be worried but he’s coming here with bags. Get ready.
Nothing motivates more when u can stick it to a former boss.
Take off Canes shades

Ready to let technically sound coaching recruit itself. I know we’ve had some insanely talented tight ends here, but his abortion of a special teams and reluctance to adjust makes me question all of his coaching acumen. I mean the dude was abysmal.

Last edited:
Not shocked. His TE's produce and he can recruit. Wouldn't have minded if we kept him on staff but once he got fired, that was dead.

Georgia has kicked our butts for years on the recruiting trail. This doesn’t change anything. Hartley will help them win other top prospects from other schools.

CANEMC

Sophomore
He can go there and ruin there special teams also. UGA getting our rejects now. We back?

Via Kirby Smart’s Twitter.

Now that he has bags, he’s going to be an even more dangerous recruiter.
Now its time to see how honest Mammarelli has been about wanting to play at TE U...bcs Hartley going after him

UGA already recruit the state of Florida very well, that won't change anytime soon and Hartley doesn't make a difference.

I would be more concerned if he went to other teams than Georgia.

Congrats to him, not sure why people got to crap on a good guy with a nice family.

They are really taking our scraps. They whiffed on Enos and now taking our fired TE

Hartley is great but big teams taking our fired coaches instead of the other way around is a nice change of pace

Problem2

All-American
It doesn’t take a genius to recruit TE or coach TEs here

Now its time to see how honest Mammarelli has been about wanting to play at TE U...bcs Hartley going after him
"If Miami was winning right now everyone would be on the bandwagon, so this separates the real from the fake."

— Dominic Mammarelli

He was very good here with the exception of special teams... I liked him a lot...