Hartley Hired by UGA

You mean recruiting in Duval County where Georgia has always done historically well?
He gonna be in Jacksonville.. cool he ain't recruit s.fla and he's a ****** ST coach.

Georgia has always historically recruited Jacksonville well. As a matter of fact, if he pulls away from Florida and Florida which always tip into Duval then it helps us.

Advertisement
i will grant you they have been getting the better of us on the trail the past 5 years or since sony michel but they have an odd fascination with our coaches. i guess they really want to be us. be careful what you wish for georgia.
Maybe we will be helped by the fact that Sony's high school coach is now on the staff.

Via Kirby Smart’s Twitter.

Now that he has bags, he’s going to be an even more dangerous recruiter.

I loved Hartley but WE MIAMI needed a recruiter, Georgia already recruits as good as they can. He’s an average coach at best, so I think Kirby’s staff keeps getting worse and worse in regards to X and Os

Advertisement
Ready to let technically sound coaching recruit itself. I know we’ve had some insanely talented tight ends here, but his abortion of a special teams and reluctance to adjust makes me question all of his coaching acumen. I mean the dude was abysmal.

James Coley is their OC. Next.

Advertisement
I was never impressed with him as a coach TBH, but there is no denying his recruiting abilities. Probably hurts FSU and UF more however because he is definitely going after North Florida.

Advertisement
You mean recruiting in Duval County where Georgia has always done historically well?

Georgia has always historically recruited Jacksonville well. As a matter of fact, if he pulls away from Florida and Florida which always tip into Duval then it helps us.
So basically nothing new. They should be doing what they usually do.. Hartley's not a s.fla ace and he got 2 guys don't act like he's corey raymond.

UGA is hiring a ton of crooters. Any guys that can develop there?

Advertisement
Hartley recruited the Jacksonville area well for us but can't recall him doing much in our primary base of SoFla. He will likely recruit the same area for UGA. Coley is their SoFla guy.

After that fake punt, I wonder if UGA wanted Hartley's special teams expertise

When is the last time a TE didn’t produce here or get drafted.

We were fine there without him and we will be fine without him.

Just find it funny he went to UGA after he liked a comment on twitter saying they have bags

Advertisement
Back