Hartley Hired by UGA

He was arguably our best recruiter but it’s not like we have beat UGA for recruits and now he’s gonna flip that. They will still be good and we still have to get better. That simple. He wasn’t great in Jacksonville so they may take that but as hasn’t been the case for years we need to take back our area down south.

Advertisement
Hartley is a pretty decent recruiter, as I personally know some of his tactics that he uses with different players (he'll sit up and play call of duty or NBA2K with them all night). Most kids see him as a friend.
This also hurts him sometimes, as a lot of coaches on the trail KILL that and bring out his coaching woes! A lot of them point to his failed special teams and his already groomed position group! Take a look at Zip for instance. Zip SERIOUSLY wanted to come to UM. Hartley did everything he could but ultimately lost out to the same coach that basically groomed the same tight ends that Hartley gets credit for (Njoku, Herndon). I know most will say Lakeland is Gator territory etc etc but trust me, Zip and Lloyd were VERY interested in Miami!
He should solid for Georgia with that added help on the recruiting trail!

Last edited:
Outside of punting were special teams really that atrocious?
His special teams couldn’t cover the punt or the kickoff. I can understand having a bad kicker but your coverage is soooo bad that you have to start rugby kicking is unheard of. Btw those weren’t really rugby kicks either.

His teams coulny cover the punt or the kickoff. I can understand having a bad kicker but your coverage is soooo bad that you have to start rugby kicking is unheard of. Btw those weren’t really rugby kicks either.

Who can cover a punt with zero hangtime. Feagles was beyond awful!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, uga raise to fame has been shortlived. Now they are hiring promoting our rejects, interesting. They did steal enough studd recruits to lay Bama out for Clemson. Now we need to take down Clemson, reclaim our own studs and begin our new rule.

Advertisement
This one stings...dude hasn't dropped the ball with TE or recruiting

Advertisement
Back